Profile for Anne > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anne "APB" RSS Feed (San Diego, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench
Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench
Price: $44.99
18 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This does what it was advertised to do. It ..., January 12, 2015
This does what it was advertised to do. It is very accurate on the torque poundage. I tested it and it works very well.

American Weigh Scale American Weigh H-110 Digital Hanging Scale, 110 X 0.05-Pounds
Offered by 123 Deals from A to Z
Price: $16.10
36 used & new from $15.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for finding out what the poundage is on my ..., January 12, 2015
Works for finding out what the poundage is on my bow. I only give it a four because it should have a reading that shows what the maximum weight is and then you read it and then you can reset it. It does do what it was advertised to do so I can't really complain. It does what I need and is very accurate.

Hornady Unprimed 300 Win Mag Cartridge Case
Hornady Unprimed 300 Win Mag Cartridge Case
Price: $58.40

5.0 out of 5 stars This Hornady brass is great. It goes through the press perfectly, January 12, 2015
This Hornady brass is great. It goes through the press perfectly. It functions great and I believed it adds to the accuracy of my rifle by being extremely consistent.

Tag Whiteware Porcelain Ceramic Lidded Butter Keeper, 7-1/4-Inch Long, White
Tag Whiteware Porcelain Ceramic Lidded Butter Keeper, 7-1/4-Inch Long, White
Offered by Modern Everyday
Price: $17.10
2 used & new from $17.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Kerrygold is happy now, January 11, 2015
Just what I was looking for to hold my Kerrygold butter. Simple and clean looking

ReadeREST Original Stainless Steel & Clear Crystal Twin Pack
ReadeREST Original Stainless Steel & Clear Crystal Twin Pack
Offered by ReadeREST
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little device, January 11, 2015
I love these. I keep one on my desk at work and put it on my shirt first thing in the morning and take it off when I leave in the evening. My eye doctor doesn't like me to push my glasses up on my head (though they do make a good hair accessory!) and I learned my lesson when I tweaked my frame-less glasses. With the ReadeREST I now just take my glasses off and hang them on my little shirt bracket and I'm good to go! It works great.

Levi's Women's 525 Perfect Waist Straight Jean, Moody Blue, 14/Medium
Levi's Women's 525 Perfect Waist Straight Jean, Moody Blue, 14/Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite jeans, January 11, 2015
I love these jeans- but I wish you could still get the boot cut. These are the only jeans that aren't annoyingly sliding down and giving me droopy butt all day. They are very forgiving with just the right amount of spandex. The waist band really doesn't gap- I don't know how they do it- but can't understand why they can't apply this technology to all jeans! The pockets are also nice and deep- not the shallow little fingertip pockets like some jeans have. Good all purpose jeans!

Bamix Gastro M150 Pro-1 Immersion Blender - Silver
Bamix Gastro M150 Pro-1 Immersion Blender - Silver
Offered by Duddy's Electronics
Price: $159.95
3 used & new from $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet and effective, January 11, 2015
This is great! So much quieter than my Braun, and the alternative heads come in really handy. It just takes a couple seconds to whip up my eggs, with a little cream to make the fluffiest scrambled eggs ever! Keep it in a handy place with the wall mount kit and you will use it often.

Everlasting Health - Humanity's Guide to Understanding, Avoiding, and Reversing Disease
Price: $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and Informative, January 11, 2015
Wow- well written and informative book. Right on target with good information- not the standard lines of BS being fed to us by the modern day medicine/pharmaceutical industry but real holistic and functional medical advice.

Blueberry Pet 2 Pack Adjustable Breakaway Cat Collars with Geometric Design in Warm and Low-bright Colors
Offered by Blueberry Pet
Price: $23.99
2 used & new from $10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute- and good function, January 11, 2015
I got these collars for the girls. They are really cute and sporty on them. I like that the pattern is woven into the strap, not just painted on, so they will last. The fastener is really great for cats, and a little different from the typical safety fastener- but very cool and I like the roundness of it- seems pretty comfortable and easy release. My one complaint is the little square plastic slider piece has very square corners- which seems like it could be a little uncomfortable on the neck. Oh- one other complaint...they don't adjust quite small enough. I've adjusted to the smallest and it's just a little looser on my 11 pound Tonkinese than I would like- but it will work. I can't imagine the cat that would wear it at the largest adjustment- so it seems they would be well served by cutting it down a little. But over all a great collar and I would buy them again in spite of my minor complaints

LASO Premium Polyester Adjustable Collar - Extra Small - Camo Desert
LASO Premium Polyester Adjustable Collar - Extra Small - Camo Desert

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Cats, January 11, 2015
This collar is nice, but I screwed up and bought it for my cat, unfortunately it doesn't have the easy release clasp so I can't use it for the kitty. But it seems like a nice collar for a small dog!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3