Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for DeeLovesBooks > Reviews

Browse

DeeLovesBooks' Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DeeLovesBooks RSS Feed (Channel Islands)

Visions
Visions
Price: $2.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, May 8, 2016
This review is from: Visions (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book with its compelling storyline!
It begins with Gillian crashing her car and having a vision that she can't explain and leads on to her first job as a teacher and incidents in her life that kept me gripped from the first page to the last. A highly recommended read from this wonderful storyteller.

Put a Spell on You
Put a Spell on You

5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding, April 30, 2016
Hilarious, laugh out loud funny, and very, very clever!

I've wondered occasionally what spells I'd make if I was given the chance to carry some out and in this book, Josie Goodwin has that opportunity when, on her 27th birthday, she inherits the power and a spell book from her gran. The results of Josie's attempts to change things/people around her are brilliant and I loved every moment I spent reading this book. Filled with beautifully written characters and unexpected twists, I truly couldn't put this book down.

A deliciously fun, clever, romantic comedy; I loved it!

Taunting the Dead (DS Allie Shenton)
Taunting the Dead (DS Allie Shenton)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Crime Novel, January 30, 2012
I read this book when I was on holiday and loved every moment of it, from the brilliantly drawn characters, especially Terry Ryder, the charismatic husband of the spoilt victim, to DS Allie Shenton who is part of the team assigned to catch the killer.

A great story that kept me enthralled right up to the very last line.

Sometimes It Happens...
Sometimes It Happens...
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, clever, enjoyable, July 10, 2011
Sometimes It Happens is a story about Doreen, a single-mother to a lively seventeen-year-old daughter, Trish. Doreen wins over eleven million pounds on the lottery and goes on holiday to Villas Bonitas where she meets an array of characters including larger-than-life Jack and his snobby wife Sheila who believes she's far more important and impressive than she actually is. She treats everyone with contempt especially Doreen, but Doreen has a lot to keep her busy. She isn't used to this new way of life and isn't sure if she can fit in with the other residents, then when she meets up with Pat Greenwood, the man who she loved and lost when she was very young, she starts to wonder why he's suddenly appeared at this time in her life and if he's everything he seems to be.

There are other fantastic characters in this book and all of them were entertaining and their stories funny as well as occasionally sad with several twists and surprises that I didn't expect. I really enjoyed this book and will now have to buy Pauline's other two books.