Profile for JasperJSA > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JasperJSA RSS Feed

Nokia Lumia 900, Cyan (AT&T)
Nokia Lumia 900, Cyan (AT&T)
3 used & new from $49.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I own one, and I hope you do too!, April 24, 2012
There are no one, two, or three star reviews....enough said!!! This is a great phone for anyone that is looking for a elegant OS, eye catching design, and superior build quality. The phone is made in Korea and not China, which I think helps validate the quality of the phone.

Nokia Lumia 900, Black (AT&T)
Nokia Lumia 900, Black (AT&T)
7 used & new from $74.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Just BUY this phone!!!, April 24, 2012
If you are in the market for a new phone, or you want to switch to the most elegant OS you can get your hands on, you need to pick up this phone!!!

Nokia Play 360 Bluetooth Speakers -Cyan
Nokia Play 360 Bluetooth Speakers -Cyan
3 used & new from $105.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Connection, Great Battery, Good Sound, April 14, 2012
If you purchased the new Lumia 900, then this is a must! Actually, this is a great wireless speaker for any Buletooth device. Connecting to your devices is simple and easy, the design and quality of construction rivals anything Apple produces, and most importantly, the sound quality is superb. The speaker projects the sound upward and easily is able to fill a room. Surprisingly, the bass is also very good. I own the new iPad, a Lumia 900, and an HP laptop. You start to really apperciate the sound that comes out the Nokia Play 360 once you connect it to your device and hear the sound transition from the device to the speaker.

Another great feature is the ability to pair two devices to the speaker, and easily transition back-and-forth to both devices. The battery life is also very impressive. I'm not sure if it will last the full 21 hours as advertised, but I do know that it easily lasted 8-10 hours yesterday on only a couple of hours charge. The portability of the speaker is also a plus. It's lightweight, and it comes with a well designed neoprene carrying case. Another feature that it has is the ability to sync with a second speaker for wireless stereo sound! I haven't tried this feature out yet as I do not have two, but I will be picking up a second after this post.

The only critisism that I have, and this is really a non issue, was that the bottom blue rubber base had a powdery grim on it. This was easily cleaned off, and must have been residules of the manufacturing process. Really a non-issue. This speaker really is beautiful!

Lastly, and surprisingly, yesterday when I was using the speaker with my cell phone and recieved a text message. My phone, through the Nokia Play anounced that I had a new text message, read it to me, allowed me to respond back verbally, and sent the text off, all without a need to push a button. That might not of surprised you, but it was the first time it happened to me, and I didn't even know that was possible!

I like this speaker! Hope you will as well. Nokia's design and quality seem to be returning back to their high, high standards!
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2013 6:25 AM PST