Profile for Joanna L. Endecott > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joanna L. Endecott "Jo" RSS Feed (Anchorage Alaska)

HSI PROFESSIONAL 1 CERAMIC TOURMALINE IONIC FLAT IRON HAIR STRAIGHTENER FREE GLOVE + POUCH AND travel size Argan Oil Leave In Hair Treatment. WORLDWIDE DUAL VOLTAGE 110v-220v
Offered by Blue Novelties
Price: $39.85
15 used & new from $39.85

3.0 out of 5 stars I WOULD GIVE IT A 5 STAR, January 9, 2013
I purchased this product with high hopes but the first one I received wouldn't heat up correctly or stay on. I was really sad because I had high expectations of this product. I spoke up and the company sent me a replacement. I am so happy I have this flat iron! It took me a little getting used to but is better than any other ones I have used on my long, dark this hair! I love it!! it makes my hair soft and sleek, not dry and strawlike like other flat irons. never again will I buy a cheepy flat iron.

Wella Color Charm Activating Lotion 8 oz.
Wella Color Charm Activating Lotion 8 oz.
Offered by ALL STAR BEAUTY
Price: $5.31
10 used & new from $3.39

5.0 out of 5 stars MAKE SURE YOU BUY THE RIGHT DEVELOPER, January 10, 2010
I ORDERED THIS BECAUSE IT SUGGEST THIS WITH THE TONER I ORDERED, IT DOES NOT WORK WITH THE TONER, IN FACT IT DOESN'T DO A THING, WHICH I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD ONCE I REALIZED I ONLY ORDED A SEMI-PERMANANT, BUT THE ITEM IS AS DESCRIBED AND IT DIDN'T DAMAGE MY HAIR OR BURN MY SCALP.

ALFAPARF Illuminating Shine Serum Critalli Liquid (select option/size)
ALFAPARF Illuminating Shine Serum Critalli Liquid (select option/size)
Price: $7.90 - $38.48

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZZZZINNGGG, January 10, 2010
I have very thick, highlighted, overprocessed hair that I enjoy using the flat iron on in Alaska's -30 winters. This item is a hair saver! I used this with my new babybliss 2500 blowdryer that I got on sale on Amazon and I've never felt my hair feel so soft! I'm sure it's a mixture of two, but my texture is so nice even my husband noticed. :) Smell isn't the best, kinda masculine but not bad.

BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme  Dryer
BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
Offered by BeautyAnd
Price: $38.95
33 used & new from $32.86

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BLOW DRYER- GREAT PRICE, January 10, 2010
I used this with Alfaparf Cristalli for the first time on my thick chin length very thick hair that is fried from the -30 Alaska weather, flat iron and frequent coloring. It works wonderfully! It weights average, not light or heavy. It's quiet, cuts my drying time in half and it felt much silkier and less frizzy like I had been to the salon. I'm not sure if it's the hair dryer or the Alfaparf cristalli but either way I'm happy with the results and I've tried a ton of expensive hair products in my time.

Reebok Women's EasyTone Rush SF Walking Shoe
Reebok Women's EasyTone Rush SF Walking Shoe

4.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes!, November 26, 2009
My husband asked me if I wanted some shoes from eastbay.com since he was ordering some and of course I said yes. I'm athletic and run about 20-35 miles a week and usually buy shoes based on comfort and price vs. brand and technology. I saw the commercial for these and since I wasn't really sure what to get on the website I asked my husband if it was ok I get them but was hesitant because they're out of my usual price range.

Compared to other "Balance" shoes these are very comfortable and although a little bulky not nearly as unslightly as other shoes such as MBT or sketchers. Walking down stairs is a little uncomfortable when getting used to these. The first week I had some discomfort with my feet going numb and being a little tight in the large toe area, especially when running long distnaces but after three weeks I adjusted. These are not the most comfortable shoe in the world I don't have any back or knee pain and my mile time has improved. My calves and thighs feel like they're burning

I can't believe how amazing my butt and thighs look. I LOVE IT!!! I feel a lot more confident. I can feel and see the tone in my legs and my cellulite has disapeared (note I didn't have a lot to begin with but has increased with age.) I'm an average pear shaped sized woman 5'6 150lbs age 30. I didn't lose weight but my pant size dropped from a womens 10 to an 8 in three weeks and to me that says a lot about the shoe and is worth it to me.

I would definately recommend you give these shoes a try. I will be investing in a pair of easytone sandles once the snow melts here! They aren't miracle workers, you have to do some work but they add the extra OOMPH! If you're looking for toned legs, as agreed with the other rating, if only they could make something to do the same for my abs beside the yoga ball!