Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Aaron > Reviews

Browse

Aaron's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aaron RSS Feed (Wesley Chapel, FL, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Skechers Sport Men's Equalizer Persistent Slip-On Sneaker, Black/Gray, 10 M US
Skechers Sport Men's Equalizer Persistent Slip-On Sneaker, Black/Gray, 10 M US
Price: $56.95
5 used & new from $29.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 20, 2015
Great show. Very light. The only drawback is the poor arch support.

Chemical Guys WAC11816 JetSeal Anti-Corrosion Sealant and Paint Protectant - 16 oz.
Price: $32.32
3 used & new from $32.32

4.0 out of 5 stars So far the product has been great. We will see how it does over the ..., December 20, 2015
So far the product has been great. We will see how it does over the winter. I am hoping it holds up well.

Powerextra XV Series New Model High Capacity 4000mAh Replacement Battery for Neato XV-11, XV-12, XV-14, XV-15, XV-21, XV-25, XV Essential, XV Signature and XV Signature Pro (Set of 2)
Offered by Powerextra
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $39.99

Aurum Cables Gold Plated Mini DisplayPort Cable - 6 Feet - (2 Pack - White)
Aurum Cables Gold Plated Mini DisplayPort Cable - 6 Feet - (2 Pack - White)

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Thunderbolt Compatible, July 19, 2015
These are NOT Thunderbolt Port Compatible.

Optimum (NRWW2012Q) No Rinse Wash & Wax - 32 oz.
Optimum (NRWW2012Q) No Rinse Wash & Wax - 32 oz.
Price: $18.99
4 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. It really works, even in the Massachusetts winter., March 22, 2015
Wow. I live in Massachusetts and it is often hard to keep a clean car. I just got some of this stuff and tried it out in my garage. I have to say I was blown away. I was able to wash of the road salt with little fuss. The car looks amazing and there was no damage to the paint.

Mobee Technology Magic Charger - Retail Packaging - White
Mobee Technology Magic Charger - Retail Packaging - White
Price: $36.95
6 used & new from $31.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Falls short., February 16, 2015
Meh. The idea is great but after using it for several months I have noticed two flaws. One the battery sucks. I fully expect it to be dead in a few more months. Second, fitment. Let's just say the battery pack is not made to Apple specs. It is too thick and hard to fit. The result is wearing of the battery pack and my mouse pad. (See Picture)
Comment Comment | Permalink

VTech DM221 Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor
VTech DM221 Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor
Price: $35.98
33 used & new from $24.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Great range, February 16, 2015
Works a lot better than the unit I had for my first child. The range is great and the for two-way communication is quite useful.

Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound USB Gaming Headset
Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound USB Gaming Headset
Price: $99.99
63 used & new from $37.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned, February 16, 2015
The sound from the cord rubbing was intolerable. I had to actually return the damn headset. I think perhaps mine had something wrong with it because I couldn't see how anyone could recommend it.

Oregon 168RNDK095 .058" Gauge 3/8" Pitch 16" Power Match Bar
Oregon 168RNDK095 .058" Gauge 3/8" Pitch 16" Power Match Bar
Price: $45.20
3 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 4, 2014
The only other review on here speaks about how expensive this bar is. I have to say I didn't find it cheaper anywhere else with 2-day shipping. Any how, that not why I am writing this review. The bar it self seems to work great. I have put a few hours on it now and it is holding up well. I would buy this bar again.

Lexmark CX410de Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Lexmark CX410de Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Offered by Computers All Services
Price: $519.00
83 used & new from $370.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Review, April 4, 2014
This thing is a beast for a small office. It prints well and it prints fast. I found the configuration to be easy. Whats more once it is setup it is very low maintenance. Energy use seems very low as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3