Profile for sburry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sburry RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Del Rossa Women's Classic Satin Pajama Set - Long Pjs, Medium White Floral Print (A0750P59MD)
Offered by Alexander Del Rossa

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Purchase I Ever Made, April 14, 2014
I got the white floral, and it is beautiful. The fabric is silky, it's so nice to put on after a long day. Literally the best purchase I have made off of amazon. I think this would be a perfect gift for others as well as a gift to self! I bought this after living in the hospital for a few months and it's just amazingly comfortable, makes me feel like I'm at home.

Women's Paisley Print PJ Set in 5 Color Choices, Up2date Fashion Style#PJF-14 (M, Aqua)
Offered by Textile World

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, April 14, 2014
I got this as a gift for my sister and she wears it every single night. We sit on the couch in our pajama sets playing video games or watching movies every night- so silky and comfortable. She absolutely loves it, and when I steal it from her (because hey, I paid for it!) I always get a good nights sleep. Excellent product.

Zebra V-301 Stainless Steel Fountain Pen with Refill (48111)
Zebra V-301 Stainless Steel Fountain Pen with Refill (48111)
Price: $7.56
12 used & new from $2.09

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, April 14, 2014
It just stops flowing in the middle of writing, and it won't start up again until you stop using it for ten minutes or so. Terrible fountain pen, do yourself a favor and SKIP OUT ON THIS ONE. I can't emphasize this enough, waste of money.

Bentgo Bag - Insulated Lunch Box Bag Keeps Food Cold On The Go - Blue
Bentgo Bag - Insulated Lunch Box Bag Keeps Food Cold On The Go - Blue
Offered by SKUniverse
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 14, 2014
Perfect size bag for the bentgo, bentcup, and one other item- ice pack, apple, other juice. A little big so you have to make room in the fridge, but I expected as much.

Reston Lloyd Utensil Set, Plum, 4-Pack
Reston Lloyd Utensil Set, Plum, 4-Pack
Offered by Nobles Crossing Closeouts LLC
Price: $6.99
6 used & new from $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived SMASHED, March 14, 2014
I will never get to use the ladle because it arrived in pieces- I'm going to be extremely cautious while using other pieces from the set seeing as it broke so easily. Very displeased.

Lush Long Sleeve Scoop Neckline Low Scoop Cut Back Floral Printed Shorts Romper
Lush Long Sleeve Scoop Neckline Low Scoop Cut Back Floral Printed Shorts Romper

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 3, 2014
Beautiful, I love this so much, the fabric is quality- but fair warning there is no stretch! I'm not sure if I would have spent fifty dollars on it had I walked by it in a store, but I had a giftcard so I splurged. What you see in the picture is exactly what you get, no fuss. Beautiful piece, and definitely something to wear if you want to make an entrance!

The Happy Book
The Happy Book
by Rachel Kempster
Price: $12.33
91 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book, March 2, 2014
This review is from: The Happy Book (Paperback)
I've been in the hospital for four months and bought a bunch of these kind of activity books, like "wreck this journal" and the like, but this one keeps me optimistic and happy. I don't have to put in too much thought, and when friends come to visit they get to participate as well which I really like, because happiness is a gift. It keeps me from getting too depressed because it forces you to think about what you have to be grateful for. This is a great gift- maybe not for someone going through a hard time, that wouldn't be accepted very well, but definitely for someone who has time on their hands and may need a little pick me up.

Elmer's Washable All-Purpose School Glue Stick, 4 Pack, 0.24 oz (E542)
Elmer's Washable All-Purpose School Glue Stick, 4 Pack, 0.24 oz (E542)
Price: $2.78
35 used & new from $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Glue Sticks, March 2, 2014
You can try the bargain brand stuff, but let's be real, elmer's glue is going to be the only stuff that actually sticks and will stay when you need it to. This is a trusted brand, this is a trusted product that gets the job done.

Uni-ball Stick Micro Point Roller Ball Pens, 12 Black Ink Pens (60151)
Uni-ball Stick Micro Point Roller Ball Pens, 12 Black Ink Pens (60151)
Price: $8.99
28 used & new from $6.69

5.0 out of 5 stars These pens are forever in my heart, March 2, 2014
I love these pens. These pens are my life, they are perfect for writing the ink flows effortlessly without bleeding into the paper behind it, it is what I want to write the next great american novel with, these pens are glorious and mighty.

Mead Spiral 1-Subject Wide-Ruled Notebook, 1 Notebook, Color May Vary, Assorted Colors  (05510)
Mead Spiral 1-Subject Wide-Ruled Notebook, 1 Notebook, Color May Vary, Assorted Colors (05510)
Price: $2.00
46 used & new from $0.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for what it is, March 2, 2014
It's sturdy, good pricing and all, however it is wide ruled paper and I'm much more in love with college ruled. I probably should have paid more attention when buying, but this is at a great price so I suppose it is worth it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3