Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for cbordeaux > Reviews

Browse

cbordeaux's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cbordeaux RSS Feed

Hurley Men's Slammed T-Shirt, Navy, XX-Large
Hurley Men's Slammed T-Shirt, Navy, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T, July 1, 2014
Fit was as perfect. I like a heavier material regarding T-shirts and this was just what I was looking for. Great value for the price, I ordered an additional 2 more. Very satisfied.

Hurley Men's Wat T-Shirt, Black, XX-Large
Hurley Men's Wat T-Shirt, Black, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T, July 1, 2014

Assorted Deluxe Baja Poncho Hoodies in Assorted Basic Colors (Adult Small)
Assorted Deluxe Baja Poncho Hoodies in Assorted Basic Colors (Adult Small)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok product!, March 17, 2012
Did not know what to expect when I ordered, but it did not Wow my daughter either when she got it. Colors were a little off, all-in-all she wears it so I guess that is a plus.

The Original Big Betty XL Extra Large Premium Jumbo Wine Glass - Holds a Whole Bottle of Wine!
Offered by etailz
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Betty, November 22, 2011
My wife loves the Big Betty although there was a small imperfection, air bubble, right at the rim of the glass. I know the company would have sent me a new one but it was so small I did not bother. The packaging also makes for a great gift idea and the price is great as well. I was worried about the glass being too thin and fragile but this one is just the opposite. If you have any hesitations about this product don't, it's well worth the money.