Profile for A. Pace > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Pace RSS Feed (UT, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iPhone 6 Case, LUVVITT® ULTRA ARMOR iPhone 6 Case / Best iPhone 6 Case for 4.7 inch Screen Air | Double Layer Shock Absorbing Blue iPhone 6 Case Cover (Does NOT fit iPhone 5 5S 5C 4 4s or iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 inch screen) - Black / Metallic Blue
Offered by Luvvitt
Price: $29.95
4 used & new from $13.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, but it's slippery!, September 26, 2014
Bought this case because I needed something for my new phone fast. The case fits well. The black part is a softer, flexible plastic and the colored part is a harder plastic that snaps on. I wish the hard plastic covered the corners for hard drops...so we'll see how it performs when that happens.

The only reason I didn't give this case five stars is because the colored plastic part is slippery. I wish it had more "grip" to it, because I constantly feel like it's about to fall out of my hand.

If I Stay (If I Stay, Book 1)
If I Stay (If I Stay, Book 1)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars meh., September 9, 2014
I just didn't enjoy this book. I don't know if I hated the format or if I just found it boring.

AM Landen Ladies' Thigh High Opaque Socks Medium Size(Brown)
AM Landen Ladies' Thigh High Opaque Socks Medium Size(Brown)
Offered by Jam Closet accessories
Price: $7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Thigh High Socks!, December 30, 2013
I ordered these socks because I am pregnant and can't stand wearing hose or tights over my preggo belly. I'm 5'7" and these socks come up to my mid-thigh. They are a great sock-like thickness (much thicker than hose or tights), and they stay up great around my thighs without constricting them. I have two pairs and I'm tempted to order some more! I love them under dresses with boots. Fantastic for winter!

Rick Steves' Spain 2013
Rick Steves' Spain 2013
by Rick Steves
30 used & new from $1.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, In-Depth Guide --- but missing Malaga?, March 29, 2013
I'm headed to Spain and Paris in a few months and bought this to help plan my trip (along with Rick Steves' Paris guidebook). The details are amazing. I have been able to plan every last detail of my trip, including buses and trains as well as restaurants, hotels and attractions.

I have two favorite parts of Rick Steves' books:
1. Rick lays out for you exactly what you should see in each city based on how many days you have to spend there. I love that he picks and chooses the most important things to see for you, so I don't have to do ALL the research by myself. (And of course, you can customize and do your own thing, but this was a VERY helpful starting point for me.)
2. I also LOVE his self-guided walks included for many cities. It's a great way to see the city and get a real feel for it while learning some of the history and seeing some of the famous sites. It's also free. Bonus! One of my biggest worries is going on a whirlwind trip to Spain and rushing from museum to museum so fast that I miss the "flavor" of the city. These walks fit the bill perfectly. Love it!

All in all, I'd buy this book again in a heartbeat! My only qualm with it is that it's completely missing the city of Malaga. There is not one mention of it in the book whatsoever. It's a fairly big city with an airport and everything. Are you telling me there's nothing of note whatsoever in Malaga? The same goes for Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza (islands) which are not covered either.

Still, definitely a book worth buying. I'll be bringing it with me in my carryon!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2013 11:06 PM PDT

Barbie® & The Diamond Castle Princess Liana Doll
Barbie® & The Diamond Castle Princess Liana Doll
Offered by Amazing Plush
Price: $21.99
6 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Singing Barbie, March 29, 2013
I bought this for my 3 year old as a potty-training present. She wanted a singing barbie. This one fit the bill! She has a knob on her back that flips her skirt over to essentially "change" her outfit. Press her hand and she sings one of two songs. Her necklace lights up while she sings. The bodice of her dress is glittery and it comes off a little here and there, but not too much to be a problem. All in all, my daughter loves this thing. Barbie comes with a brush and a pair of shoes.

When it arrived from this seller, it was out of batteries but the seller had included a new set taped to the front of the package. Changed 'em right out and presto! Worked like a charm.

Running with snails
Running with snails
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, November 2, 2012
Not a bad little book. My 3 year old enjoys it. It's not fantastic but i downloaded it for free. Worth the effort!

My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!)
My Little Pet Dragon (Fun!)
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Did anyone even proofread this???, November 2, 2012
The story sounds like an 8 year old wrote it. The story "voice" changes tense in the middle of the book. Did an editor even read this? It's awful - don't waste your time or money!

Wondfo Pregnancy Test Strips, 25-count medical
Wondfo Pregnancy Test Strips, 25-count medical
Offered by A-To-Z Direct
Price: $15.49
20 used & new from $15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Handled Strips Worked For Me 6 Days Before Cycle, May 17, 2011
I purchased these a few weeks ago and received 25 with the pink handle. I know there have been some complaints of people thinking they received a different item than they wanted.

I was able to get a positive result with the pink-handled tests 6 days before my period. Couldn't be happier! Hope this can help someone else.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Babylight - Songs of Everlasting Joy
Babylight - Songs of Everlasting Joy
10 used & new from $4.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Lullabies!, April 22, 2011
I received this CD when I was pregnant with my first daughter. I instantly fell in love, and now I've given it as a gift to many friends. I played it for my daughter all the time when she was an infant, and still play it for her now that she's a toddler. The songs are beautiful and uplifting! They are songs you can sing along to but won't get sick of like a CD of nursery rhymes. Just perfect!

GoPong The Can Grip - Instantly Turn Your Can Into a Mug Handle, Set of 5, 12-Ounce (Red)
Price: $12.25
2 used & new from $12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the men & sports fanatics in your life!, January 28, 2011
I bought these to use as stocking stuffers for my husband, uncles & grandpas. I put a can of soda with each one and wrapped it up. They LOVED it! The handles keep your hands from getting cold while you drink your soda, and they pop off easily (from the bottom first). The bottom provides a flat surface so your can will still balance upright. Great find!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3