Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Gloucester Mary > Reviews

Browse

Gloucester Mary's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gloucester Mary "Gloucester Mary" RSS Feed (Massachusetts)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cole & Mason Morley Wooden Hand Crank Salt Grinder
Cole & Mason Morley Wooden Hand Crank Salt Grinder
Price: $38.56
9 used & new from $29.88

5.0 out of 5 stars THE PERFECT SALT GRINDER, June 13, 2015
For the past few years i've been using the grinders that come prefilled with salt in the spice section of the supermarket, but I decided I wanted something that would look better on our table. I've been looking for one that's simple yet sturdy. I'm delighted that this one fit the bill. I love it's classic styling and it works well...not too much salt, not too little. Now to find it's counterpart for pepper!

Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman
Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BASED UPON THE BOOK PUBLISHED BY MOTORBOOKS, June 8, 2015
We've read the book and loved it. We'll be watching the documentary tonite!

The Best Homemade Kids' Lunches on the Planet: Make Lunches Your Kids Will Love with Over 200 Deliciously Nutritious Lunchbox Ideas - Real Simple, Real Ingredients, Real Quick!
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly the best lunches on the planet--for a family on the go!, August 28, 2014
My entire family loves this book! It's not just about kids' lunch ideas. We're all benefiting! Clever, fun, quick, affordable ideas for breakfast, lunch, snacks, desserts and more!

Absolute favorites include the Blueberry Bread, Hummus Monsters, the Dumplings Lunch and Greek Orzo Pasta Salad. Tonite we're having Baked Mozzarella sticks with our turkey burgers! When Fall comes I'm sure we'll be feasting on the Midweek Penne Bake and the White Bean Pumpkin Soup. Yumm! I love using the meal plans at the back to plan out a week's menu in one sitting.

For Boston: From Worst to First, the Improbable Dream Season of the 2013 Red Sox
by The Boston Globe
Price: $11.75
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Sox Love, June 24, 2014
The perfect gift for my uncle who's been a lifelong Sox fan and now lives out of state. He loved receiving this!

Talisman Designs Vanity Plate Stoneware Serving Tray, Large, Massachusetts
Talisman Designs Vanity Plate Stoneware Serving Tray, Large, Massachusetts
Price: $32.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Collecting memories, June 24, 2014
For a recent potluck dinner friends brought cheese and crackers to go with the chowder that we'd made. And we got to keep the platter! How perfect! In our sunroom I haves VT license plate on the wall, a birdhouse with a CA license plate as a roof, and now a MA plate as a platter. A collection develops-- memories of places we've lived! A fun and practical gift.

Cascade Actionpacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 110 Count
Cascade Actionpacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 110 Count

1.0 out of 5 stars look at the image on the detail page...the real deal..i think what was delivered was black or gray market goods, June 3, 2014
These arrived in just a big plastic bag.
No Cascade packaging. No tub.
And it doesn't work like the Cascade i have used for years. I need to run my dishes thru twice to get them clean. That's not typical of this product.
I'm not so sure this is the real thing...black market or gray market perhaps!?
Very very disappointed.

Mad Men Season 7
Mad Men Season 7
DVD
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you AMAZON streaming!, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Mad Men Season 7 (Amazon Video)
No longer do we have to have comcast and AMC to watch our favorite show!
We download it on Monday...a day after it's aired.
I can't wait for more shows....and will be sad when it's all over.

Totally Bamboo Jamaica Cutting Board, 20-Inch
Totally Bamboo Jamaica Cutting Board, 20-Inch
Price: $25.55
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely gift, June 3, 2014
I recently received this as a hostess gift and i love it! Not only is it beautiful and functional but i love that it's made from bamboo-a renewable resource. I have a butcher block counter that i cut veggies and bread on so i don't really use it for that...but i've used it to serve bread, cheeses, crackers and other sides on and i always get rave reviews from my friends and family. I'm also a big fan of functional items that look good. I have this board hanging on my kitchen wall and it looks good and is right there when I need it!

Lipault Paris Upright 4 Wheeled Carry On Trolly, Purple, One Size
Lipault Paris Upright 4 Wheeled Carry On Trolly, Purple, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars After 30 plus years of biz travel I've finally found the perfect carry-on bag!, May 16, 2014
Fabulous. Lightweight. This wonderful bag's eggplant color is easy to pick out on the baggage carousel when I choose to check it. But so far I've carried it on-board and it fits perfectly in the overhead bin. It has a great outside pocket and the Interior capacity is more than adequate.

Sweet Paul Eat and Make: Charming Recipes and Kitchen Crafts You Will Love
Sweet Paul Eat and Make: Charming Recipes and Kitchen Crafts You Will Love
Offered by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Price: $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed, April 16, 2014
I've just returned my copy to Amazon. It's a beautiful book, and the recipes look yummy. I just wish there were many more of them. I was very disappointed by the crafts featured. I'm crafty but none of the crafts featured inspired me. I don't need a book to tell me how to paint a stripe down a table runner. If there'd been more recipes/less crafts i'd have been much happier. If Paul Lowe does more books...keep crafts to their own book and do much more substantial cookbooks!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2014 12:55 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3