Profile for Jai > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 150

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jai RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
LL Womens Boatneck Dolman Top L COBALT_BLUE
LL Womens Boatneck Dolman Top L COBALT_BLUE
Offered by LOCK AND LOVE
Price: $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, December 16, 2014
I'm not a fan. I purchased 6 of these in different colors in both M and L. Im very disappointed with the fit of either size. I read all of the reviews so I was expecting a bit of a baggy fit so I sized down. Even with the smaller size the top was shapeless and unflattering. It was nothing more than a baggy shirt with flutter sleeves & a super long bottom. I considered keeping some for nightshirts but at this price it's not worth it. I'm sending each & every one of them back.

White Mountain Women's Trivia Slouch Boot,Black,10 M US
White Mountain Women's Trivia Slouch Boot,Black,10 M US
Price: $43.48
3 used & new from $42.33

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a happy girl!, December 16, 2014
Love these boots! They fit true to size in the foot area & somewhat large in the shaft but not so much that they're sloppy looking. I wear these with skinny jeans as well as dresses. Going to get a back up pair.

Nine West Women's Heartset Suede Motorcycle Boot,Black,11 M US
Nine West Women's Heartset Suede Motorcycle Boot,Black,11 M US
Price: $73.79
2 used & new from $73.79

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought I'd love these so I purchased this style in leather and ..., December 4, 2014
I thought I'd love these so I purchased this style in leather and suede. This review is for the suede pair.
The first thing I noticed was that the suede was damaged. There were many grey areas that appeared to have gotten wet at some point. I'm not sure whether this was the intended texture of the boot or if this pair was in fact damaged but it was an Immediate turn off. If you zoom in on the product photo you can actually see what I mean. Another reviewer mentioned a sizing issue so I went a full size up from 10 to 11 to be sure it would fit. I didn't have any issues in the calf area and my calves are muscular. The boot looks nice on but the pitch of the wedge was awkward to me. It was uncomfortable in the ankle area and I know that with extended wear I would be in a lot of pain. It's too bad they have to go back.

Nine West Women's Heartset Wide Calf Knee High Boot,Black,11 M US
Nine West Women's Heartset Wide Calf Knee High Boot,Black,11 M US
Price: $119.99

I thought I'd love these so I purchased this style in leather and suede. This review is for the leather pair.
The material is nice. It has a nice texture and just the right amount of sheen. Another reviewer mentioned a sizing issue so I went a full size up from 10 to 11 to be sure it would fit. The foot area fit perfectly. I didn't have any issues in the calf area and my calves are muscular. The boot looks nice on but the pitch of the wedge was awkward to me. It was uncomfortable in the ankle area and I know that with extended wear I would be in a lot of pain. It's too bad they have to go back.

NATURALIZER Women's Castro Boot (Black 11.0 M)
NATURALIZER Women's Castro Boot (Black 11.0 M)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sloppy, December 4, 2014
I took the advice of other reviewers and ordered a full size up. This was a good idea because it fit my foot perfectly but the shaft was too wide and the entire boot just looked sloppy. Printing my return labels as I type this.

WOMENS CLARKS SCHEME DAY WIDE SHOES BLACK SIZE 10
WOMENS CLARKS SCHEME DAY WIDE SHOES BLACK SIZE 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable heel height & good soles but they fit a ..., December 3, 2014
These were just ok for me. I ended up returning them. Comfortable heel height & good soles but they fit a bit wide and left a gap on either side of my foot. My mother on the other hand fit into hers perfectly so if you like the style it's worth a try.

Makin's USA Clay Cutters, Teddy Bear, 3 Per Package