Profile for AMM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AMM RSS Feed

CrazyOnDigital Black Stand Leather Case with Charger and Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (6-item)
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.
Price: $14.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad case, good accessories, November 6, 2012
lots of accessories for a great price! but the case which is what I needed is not good. The design of the case is not good, the tab moves inside. If you hold the tab in horizontal mode, it slips down and you cannot reach the home screen controls without moving the tab back.

AmazonBasics 2-Port USB Car Charger with 2.1 Amp Total Output (Black)
AmazonBasics 2-Port USB Car Charger with 2.1 Amp Total Output (Black)
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Confirmed to work as AC mode on Samsung Galaxy S2, July 3, 2012
Great! It charged as AC mode, see attached photos. I tried it with my Samsung Galaxy S2 and the stock usb cable that comes with it and it showed the battery status as "charging AC" which surprised me as I was expecting USB mode as others have noted here. I also tried it with another USB cable (from Samsung Galaxy Mini) and it worked the same way.

Standard Car Power Charger [CAD300UBEB/ST1]
Standard Car Power Charger [CAD300UBEB/ST1]
Offered by OrionDeals
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of junk, June 28, 2012
didn't work right out of the box. Arrived in a cheap zip lock plastic bag worse than the one pictured above. It had a loose or broken part inside which I can hear its movement. The vendor refunded the item, but what a waste of time.

NETGEAR Powerline 200Mbps to N300 Wi-Fi Access Point (XAVNB2001)
NETGEAR Powerline 200Mbps to N300 Wi-Fi Access Point (XAVNB2001)
Price: $110.05
23 used & new from $108.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 27, 2012
worked smoothly from the laptop (both wired and wireless), but did not work properly on android 2.3 Galaxy S2 phone which is an issue raised in Netgear forums with no response. I had to disable DHCP on my phone and put a static IP and the phone connected with no problems, though I am suspecting it is an android issue rather than a problem with the Netgear device. Setup was not difficult for me, but the CD didn't work so I downloaded the software from the online support site. The device does not have a default static IP in case you want to configure it thru the web interface as we usually do with most home networking stuff. You have to run the program and click on the device icon and then click on advanced wireless settings and it will launch a web page from which you can set a static IP and other wireless settings. Be aware that if you run the program again it will erase the static IP address and assign a new automatic IP address. I setup security using the button on the two devices, setting it up through the software program didn't succeed as it keeps saying password is invalid.

I haven't used it for a long period so I am not sure how reliable it will be.

Disclaimer: this is the first power line device I tried.

hope this helps