Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for rwiltz31 > Reviews

Browse

rwiltz31's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rwiltz31 RSS Feed (Sacramento, CA USA)

iPhone 4 / 4S Anti-Glare, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint - Matte Finishing Screen Protector
Offered by EverGoods
Price: $0.99
88 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL!! Do Not Buy!, October 28, 2012
I received this screen protector in the mail today and it was truly horrible! The protector itself was dirty and hand fingerprints all over it. When I tried to put it on my iPhone, it didn't even stick to the screen and kept coming off. Also, it left tons of "bubbles" and basically didn't go on the screen smoothly. I have had my iPhone for years and this is the WORST screen protector I have ever bought. It went directly into the trash the day I received it. I would recommend that you DO NOT buy this product!!

Warrior's Song  (Medieval)
Warrior's Song (Medieval)
by Catherine Coulter
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
182 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars A bit disgusted..., February 21, 2002
What kind of rapist gets to be a hero in another book? When I first started reading this book I wasn't very impressed to begin with. I have read some of Catherine Coulter's other books and found them very enjoyable. Imagine my surprise and disgust when after I read that horrible rape scene I turn to the back of the book and-viola!- the VILIAN has his own romance staring HIM as the hero??? Just knowing this made me unable to finish the book. I realize that the plot is set hundreds of years ago and although this might have happened then I certainly don't want it happening in my reading. What ever happened to the hero having integrity? Honor? Courage? Did the author hope to make this look like a "nice" rape? It ruined the entire book for me and I doubt I will be reading the other books in this series.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2011 9:45 AM PDT