Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Lacy > Reviews

Browse

Lacy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lacy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Aria Starr Beauty ORGANIC Argan Oil For Hair, Skin, Face, Nails, Cuticles & Beard- Best 100% Pure Moroccan Anti-Aging, Anti-Wrinkle Beauty Secret,EcoCert Certified Cold Pressed Moisturizer 1 OZ
Offered by Aria Starr Beauty
Price: $39.95
10 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Josie Maran Replacement!, September 20, 2015
I was sick of paying a premium for Jose Maran Argan Oil and decided to take a chance on this one. I have tried replacements for the Josie Maran Argan Oil before and none were as good as that one. However, this one is just as good and a fraction of the price. This one does have a slight smell, not a bad smell, almost citrus? I use this as a face moisturizer and love it! Highly recommend.

Chromo Inc CI55000020 160 LED CI-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel, Camcorder Video Light for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung and Olympus Digital SLR Cameras
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Light, Especially for the Price!, January 29, 2014
I purchased this light for YouTube videos quite awhile back and couldn't get it to work. Someone for customer support contacted me to replace it and the second light I received worked extremely well. It's shocking to me that something so inexpensive can create so much light. I really like the filters that come along with it. The orange-ish filter makes the skin look really golden in pictures and videos. Overall, I'm very impressed with this little light and would highly recommend it. I really appreciate the customer support as well! Big thumbs up!

Britney Jean (Deluxe Version) [Explicit]
Britney Jean (Deluxe Version) [Explicit]
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Britney Album, December 13, 2013
Amazing album! Probably her best album to date. A nice mix of slow songs, electronic songs, etc. The only song I didn't care for was the duet with her sister.

Bride 7.8 Inch Wide Clear Korean Rhinestone Iron On Crystal Transfer
Bride 7.8 Inch Wide Clear Korean Rhinestone Iron On Crystal Transfer

3.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Difficult to Apply, October 5, 2013
While the end result was gorgeous, it was only because I had to get fabric glue to glue on the majority of them. At the risk of ruining the fabric I was applying it to, even the hottest setting on my iron couldn't get them to stick. Looking closer, the majority of the the rhinestones didn't have enough glue on them to make them stick.

Sun Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark Instant Tint - Dark 8oz/236ml
Sun Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark Instant Tint - Dark 8oz/236ml
Offered by JM Ent
Price: $24.95
29 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Self Tanner, June 7, 2013
This is my absolute favorite self tanner. Believe me, I've been around the block with MANY self tanners. I always come back to this one. It's damn near impossible to streak it and the color is so rich in browns and no orange at all. It's a very healthy looking tan. It's also totally buildable. If you use it once a day for a week, you'll look like you just got back from the Bahamas!

Rain Cosmetics Lip Therapy, Pearl, 0.19 Ounce
Rain Cosmetics Lip Therapy, Pearl, 0.19 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing lip treatment, February 20, 2013
I LOVE Lip Therapy! I own a few of them but the Pearl is by far my favorite. It has no color to it and actually tastes pretty yummy.

Rain Cosmetics Perfect Cream Foundation, Bone, 0.40 Ounce
Rain Cosmetics Perfect Cream Foundation, Bone, 0.40 Ounce

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Full Coverage Foundation, February 20, 2013
I really like this foundation because it will cover literally everything; including tattoos. I took a star off because it definitely has to be set with powder so it doesn't slide off the face. It also doubles as a concealer and can be dabbed on blemishes or under the eyes. Overall, I think it is a great coverage for someone who likes heavy coverage.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Budget Mouse, November 25, 2012
Great, ergonomic feel. Nice "click". Accurate enough for my gaming needs. The best value for a budget mouse as far as I'm concerned.

RCA LED46C55R120Q 46-Inch LED-Lit 1080p 120Hz HDTV (Black)
RCA LED46C55R120Q 46-Inch LED-Lit 1080p 120Hz HDTV (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE FOR GAMING, November 25, 2012
Considering the lack of reviews for this product, I figured I owed it to the community to write one.

I purchased this TV as an upgrade from an old 26" HDTV 720p Insignia that I got from Best Buy 4-5 years ago. Although I knew this was a budget oriented tv, I didn't really think it was possible to take a step backward from what I was used to. I was wrong...

For the several hours that I was watching cable in standard definition, it seemed to be a fine tv. I also watched a movie via my xbox 360 and too found the picture to be satisfactory. The problem with the tv is the ATROCIOUS "input lag" or "display lag" that you get when playing video games. It literally made playing fast twitch games like Call of Duty NEAR TO IMPOSSIBLE. There is no game mode to improve the delay either. I contacted tech support, and disabling the already-limited amount of post-processing features didn't resolve the issue. The TV is going back immediately.

I WANT TO AGAIN STRESS THIS TV IS COMPLETELY INADEQUATE FOR ANY TYPE OF GAMING.

If the TV will never be used for gaming purposes, it's possible you may be happy with it. I give it two stars...
Comment Comments (37) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2016 5:51 PM PST

Silverhill Tools ASDT082 Deluxe 6 Point Star Tamper Resistant Screwdriver for Xbox Wireless Controllers in Size-8
Price: $5.99
43 used & new from $2.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Best around for the price!, May 12, 2012
Purchased this tool to replace my joysticks. As far as I am concerned, this tool is the best around for the price. The rotating top at the end of the handle makes driving the screws very quick and easy. Thanks!

Page: 1 | 2