Profile for MB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MB RSS Feed (VA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
iOttie RapidVolt 5Amp/25-Watt Dual Port USB Car Charger for iPhone 6/Plus Smartphones and Tablets - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $11.95
4 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Charger and Great Company!, September 24, 2014
Great charger. It can charge my LG G3 while it is running Waze, music player, and has the screen on. It is also nice to be able to power another device at the same time. Customer service was fantastic, they contacted me to make sure it was working with no issues.

EPS Replacement Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge, High Yield (2,600 Yield) - Black
EPS Replacement Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge, High Yield (2,600 Yield) - Black
Offered by Toner 100
Price: $16.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Working great so far., April 8, 2014
This went into a Brother MFC printer. It fit into the head assembly well. So far it prints just as well as the O.E. starter cartridge. If it gets anywhere near the expected page yield I will be very pleased with this for the price.

King Size SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector - Vinyl Free
Offered by Everyday Pure
Price: $44.95
2 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Product works well., February 21, 2014
My recently bought a new mattress. The salesman tried to sell us an overpriced protector, since any stains could potentially void the warranty. While I am slightly skeptical of this, I thought it worth it to get one. For the price, this one seems very nice. I have not tested it water resistance, but it is nice. It does not change the feel of the mattress at all and does not make any crinkling noises. In my mind, those are the most important things.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector Shield with Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $9.95
4 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector, August 15, 2012
This is a great screen protector so far.

The fit is excellent and the material seems thick and sturdy enough to take some punishment. Unlike others I have used on other phones it does not just cover the touch screen part, rather it covers everything. There is enough of a gap around the edges to allow a little play in fitting it without having it hanging over.The cutouts for the front camera and the phone speaker are spot on. I cannot really comment on how effective it is at absorbing punishment or self healing as I, luckily, have not had any experiences that would use that.

There are really only two negatives, however the first could also be taken as a positive. The application of the protector could be a little tough for some, but it is not that hard. It is very much like applying window tint for those who have done that. However, this wet application method (as opposed to the dry method a lot of protectors use) allows you to move it around once it is placed to ensure that it is placed correctly. The other is that you are told to power the phone off and remove the battery for 12-24 hours. For someone who uses the phone a lot this can seem like an eternity. However, this is a reasonable precaution as you did just apply liquid to the screen of your phone.

I have only had this on for about 3 days, and what other reviewers say is true, cloudiness does go away after a day or two (much like tint) and then it looks like it is not there. Also, I did not have it square enough for my liking the first time around so I peeled it right off, applied some more spray to the front, back, and my fingers and started again with no noticeable ill effect.

All in all, this is the best protector I have used for a phone (or other product like that) and it is definitely worth the price compared to some others on Amazon (although it would be cheap compared to ones you buy in a Verizon store or other retailer).

The Darkness II [Download]
The Darkness II [Download]
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good sequel to a great game., March 29, 2012
The Darkness 2 is a very good sequel to a great game. It is done by a different studio so there are, as you might expect, some fairly major difference from the original. This is not necessarily a bad thing, as a clone with a new story does not always work out. The biggest difference is the art style, The Darkness 2 has a cell shaded motif that works for me, but I could understand some people not caring for. I played on PC and thought the controls worked well for a console port. As was the case with the original, the story and art was this games strong point, both felt real and were fun. The voice acting was generally good, but like many games got cheesy at a few points. I also thought the Vendettas part of the game is fun, though I have yet to actually try the multiplayer. The only major con for me was the length of the single player campaign, it is short. Other than that this is a great game.

PROS:
*Great story and art
*Good controls for a console port
*Vendettas is a cool feature to ad some extra content
*Generally good voice acting
*Game is not a clone of the original

CONS:
*The main story is short, very short
*The voice acting does get cheesy at some points

RATING: 8/10

Dell 1525 1526 48.4w006.021 Dc in Power USB Board
Dell 1525 1526 48.4w006.021 Dc in Power USB Board
Offered by Strategic Technical Solutions
Price: $8.49
2 used & new from $8.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not fix the problem., December 23, 2011
My wife's Inspiron started getting the unrecognized charger error. The battery would always say "plugged in, not charging." After trying the battery and two different power bricks I figured it was time to try the power jack board. I found a good video walkthrough on Youtube and was able to replace it. Even with the walkthrough I would not recommend this to people who have little or no experience working on things like this, I have built every PC I have owned from age 14 and it was still a major pain in the butt. (working on laptops past the basics always is) However, after I finally installed the part I am still getting the error even after trying both batteries and all the different power bricks. I cannot say for sure that the part is bad, it could just be the mobo, but I will say it did not really look new when it showed up. Honestly though, I am just going to buy my wife a netbook or cheap laptop rather than fight with this again. Oh, and I will never buy another Dell product again.

Saucony Men's ProGrid Omni 8 Running Shoe,Silver/Blue,11 W
Saucony Men's ProGrid Omni 8 Running Shoe,Silver/Blue,11 W

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, be careful with sizes, November 25, 2011
This shoe is great for runners\walkers with mild to moderate pronation like me. Be careful with sizing, not sure if it was the independent seller i go it from, but i had to go about 2 sizes smaller than the Brooks Bros I had before. Also, not a big deal, but my laces came with some kind of glue on them.

Lian Li BZ-501B 5.25" Bezel with Vent and Filter-4 Packs
Lian Li BZ-501B 5.25" Bezel with Vent and Filter-4 Packs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Case, November 25, 2011
I just rebuilt my PC and figured out a few of the factory bezels did not make my last move. These fit great, cost less than any solid front ones I could find, and, in my opinion, look better too. They also get a little extra air flow which is great too.

Technical Report Writing Today
Technical Report Writing Today
by Daniel G. Riordan
Price: $165.88
87 used & new from $0.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a college technical writing book, November 25, 2011
It is a fine book for college. I wouldn't necessarily say people should buy it unless your class requires you too. It might be helpful on its own if you really need help figuring out how to write reports and memos i guess.

Kicker 10cvt65-4 Ohm 300 Watt Shallow Mount Car Subwoofer
Kicker 10cvt65-4 Ohm 300 Watt Shallow Mount Car Subwoofer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Jeep Factory Replacement, November 25, 2011
I have an 03 Wrangler, this fits perfectly in the factory sub spot with only minor modifications. If you have a dremel and a little bit of knowledge this shouldn't be a problem. Sounds much better with factory power, and i think it will sound much better with a small amp to really push some power to it.

Page: 1 | 2