Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for AmyDenim > Reviews

Browse

AmyDenim's Profile

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AmyDenim RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands Series Book 1)
Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The curvy girl and her Master Z are delicious, November 28, 2015
Heck yeah, I loved that this was a curvy girl heroine. One of my fav story types is the introduction to the club and the lifestyle. This certainly was a hot introduction to Shadowlands. Can't wait to read more...definitely looking forward to Cull's story.

Perception (Club Destiny Book 6)
Perception (Club Destiny Book 6)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun times watching a Domme learning to submit, November 15, 2015
I read this book on recommendation from a friend. I was specifically looking for a story where a Domme and a Dom get together. I love the friends to lovers trope and the author is a great story teller. I could hardly wait to see how these two would get their HEA. Highly recommended.

Boundaries: When to Say YES, When to Say NO, To Take Control of Your Life
Boundaries: When to Say YES, When to Say NO, To Take Control of Your Life
by John Townsend
Price: $12.75
464 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Should be required reading for life, June 23, 2015
I'm actually taking a class that uses this book, the old videos, and some of the new videos and the new discussion guide. The information is invaluable. It has really improved my life to be cognizant of the controllers in my life, how to deal with them, and how not to try to control other people. It's the perfect course for people who are always taking care of everyone else, but not themselves. I'd give it 5 stars except the writers focus too much on religion and I don't think it's needed.

Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex
Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex
by Mary Roach
Price: $19.70
167 used & new from $1.43

5.0 out of 5 stars For all the sexy nerds, June 23, 2015
Well, I sure know a whole lot more about... the husbandry practices of pig farmers in Scandanavia. lol
Honestly, I love Mary Roach's approach to science. This book was fascinating and explains a whole heck of a lot of mysteries involving the sexes and, uh, sex.

Take Off Your Pants!: Outline Your Books for Faster, Better Writing: Revised Edition
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helped me!, June 23, 2015
Pantsers, this is great for understanding story structure even if you aren't going to do a lot of plotting
I found this book so helpful. I've always been a pantser but need to be able to write faster and more consistently if I want to be able to get more books finished this year. I've been doing lots of studying on story structure but found Libby's explanations of a flaw-driven character arc and plot really useful. I may never be able to totally take my pants off (lol) but this book gave me some great ideas to make plotting a whole lot easier.

Dangerous Books For Girls: The Bad Reputation of Romance Novels Explained: Expanded Edition
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For everyone who has ever read a romance novel and especially for those who haven't., June 23, 2015
I knew I loved reading romance, and I knew that it made me feel good. I also knew that I didn't think it was trashy or gave me unrealistic expectations of love and relationships. But, I couldn't explain why. Now I can.
I write romance and I'm proud of it. But, I rarely know what to say to the detractors who call the genre bodice-rippers. Now I do.
Thanks, Maya, for putting some facts, figures, and common sense (with a bit of humor because...Real World) to why romance novels are feminist and empowering. I will recommend this book to everyone!
Buy it, buy a copy for your daughter, buy a copy for your wife, buy a copy for that a-hole who has never read a romance but thinks it's okay to slut-shame the genre and it's readers.

Beyond Innocence (Beyond, Book #6)
Beyond Innocence (Beyond, Book #6)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn you, Kit Rocha, June 3, 2015
Why do you have to keep writing books that are so freaking good? I loved how broken both Lili and Jared were and how love made it (almost) all better. Can't hardly wait for more.

Beyond Possession (Beyond, Novella #5.5)
Beyond Possession (Beyond, Novella #5.5)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Enough, January 28, 2015
I could read a thousand and one O'Kane/ Beyond novels and novellas and it would never be enough. Never. Ever.

Killing Secrets (Thorne's Thorns Book 1)
Killing Secrets (Thorne's Thorns Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For ALL romantic suspense fans, December 6, 2014
Whoa. Twists and Turns and more Twists, oh, my! And that bad guy, man, is he bad.
I had a lot of sympathy for the heroine, Rachel and was so glad she finally found Patrick. Neither of them wanted to trust or love, so of course I loved reading about them being dragged into it.
This is a really well written book and if you are a fan of romantic suspense you haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvveeeeee to read this book.

Tame A Summer Heart: A short story (Tame Series Book 4)
Tame A Summer Heart: A short story (Tame Series Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm jealous of Jenny - :), December 6, 2014
I like all the Tame a Heart books from Cynthia Woolf. This short little sweet romance is a perfect way to get into this series if you haven't tried it yet, or if you're in deep like me, then a fun interlude. I really liked how sweet Rafe was with Jenny. It definitely made me fall for him.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7