Profile for LINDA SANDIFER > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LINDA SANDIFER RSS Feed (PALESTINE, TEXAS United States)

MTD Cub Cadet Spindle 618-04126 / 918-04126A (Set of 3 & 50" Blades)
MTD Cub Cadet Spindle 618-04126 / 918-04126A (Set of 3 & 50" Blades)
Offered by Outdoor Power Deals
Price: $109.94
3 used & new from $109.94

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband was so pleased with the spindles and especially the blades, September 24, 2014
My husband was so pleased with the spindles and especially the blades, that he asked me to order two more sets of the mower blades. We would definitely recommend this item!

DashMat Original Dashboard Cover Dodge Ram Pickup (Premium Carpet, Smoke)
DashMat Original Dashboard Cover Dodge Ram Pickup (Premium Carpet, Smoke)
Price: $28.23
6 used & new from $28.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 5, 2014
Fits perfectly and just wish I had ordered one a long time ago!

Coverking Custom Fit Dashcovers for Select Hyundai Sonata Models - Poly Carpet (Beige)
Price: $34.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It is okay, but does not really fit that ..., August 5, 2014
It is okay, but does not really fit that well. However, it serves the purpose - keeps the sun off the dash and keeps things from sliding off the dash.

Invisible
Invisible
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 5, 2014
This review is from: Invisible (Kindle Edition)
It is James Patterson and David Ellis at their best. Interesting characters, lots of plot twists, and great ending.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple (does not fit Kindle or Kindle Touch)
Price: $39.99
24 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am completely satisfied with the kindle paperwhite cover, August 3, 2014
I am completely satisfied with the kindle paperwhite cover. I really like the color, it doesn't show wear or fingerprints! I would definitely recommend this cover!

A Musical Affair (Amazon Exclusive Version)
A Musical Affair (Amazon Exclusive Version)
Price: $12.31
73 used & new from $3.93

4.0 out of 5 stars I would buy again, December 13, 2013
As usual, El Divo is great, but really prefer less guest singers and more El Divo. When I buy an El Divo CD, I expect the spotlight to be on them, not on someone else, but overall, it's certainly worth buying and I would recommend it.

Come Home
Come Home
by Lisa Scottoline
339 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, June 17, 2012
This review is from: Come Home (Hardcover)
I am so disappointed in this book - Lisa Scottoline is an experienced and "used to be" good author. The book is so sophomoric and the lead character is totally unlikeable!
The so-called heroine is a pediatric doctor (although that is really a distraction and has little to do with the whole story)who is headstrong, stubborn, gets fixated on some things that make no sense, shows little in the way of common sense - and we are supposed to like her?
The ending is just too pat, too predictable, too sappy, and frankly, too stupid!!
Sorry I couldn't say something nice, but this book is the pits!