Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Janet Walker > Reviews

Browse

Janet Walker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janet Walker RSS Feed (KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI, US)

Bethlehem: House of Bread
Bethlehem: House of Bread
Offered by The Cent Guru
Price: $8.39
28 used & new from $0.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Bethlehem, House of Bread CD, June 28, 2013
Wonderful Christian singing/instrumentalists family. Music is incredible (kids trained at Julliard, I think!!!) and creative. I love this group and their ministry through their gifts of music.

MasterChef Cookbook
MasterChef Cookbook
by JoAnn Cianciulli
50 used & new from $1.52

5.0 out of 5 stars MasterChef cookbook, June 28, 2013
This review is from: MasterChef Cookbook (Paperback)
Looks like it has some very interesting recipes. Got for daughter who loves to cook and try new things, and loves the MasterChef show, so hopefully, she'll find some new and fun things to try. She loved it just because it has official recipes from the show.

MasterChef Official Merchandise Apron (Black)
MasterChef Official Merchandise Apron (Black)
Offered by Amber Promotions
Price: $26.03

5.0 out of 5 stars black MasterChef Official Apron, June 28, 2013
Excellent product. Looks way cool, fits my daughter who is size 8-10, but can still be worn by her husband who is a sz Lg-Xlg. I hope the red logo doesn't fade or the black fabric bleed onto the red logo. Guess we'll see when it's washed. Till then, my daughter is thrilled with this since she loves this TV show. Also got her the cookbook.

The Christmas Story
The Christmas Story
by Jane Werner Watson
Price: $3.49
281 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book that tells the real story of Christmas, November 18, 2012
This review is from: The Christmas Story (Hardcover)
I would highly recommend this book esp if you want to teach your children the real story of Christmas. It's nicely written and illustrated and appropriate for young children. .

The Night Before Christmas (Little Golden Book)
The Night Before Christmas (Little Golden Book)
by Clement Clarke Moore
Price: $3.99
186 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic book and illustrations, November 18, 2012
Just love the little golden books - takes me back to my children's young days! Would buy others as needed and desired.

Levi's Women's 525 Capri, Universal,6
Levi's Women's 525 Capri, Universal,6

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty nice, November 18, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Women's 525 Capri (Apparel)
this is the 3rd pair of these I've bought and something about this denim is too stretchy/flimsy compared to the other 2 pairs. They are a little bigger, too so don't fit as nicely. But for just bumming around, they're ok. I also ordered these in a safari color which were horrible - reviewed under that color. at least a whole size too big, sewn poorly with funny places where the material jutted out, and they didn't feel or look by fit at all like the others. Don't know what the seamstresses at Levi's were doing the day the cut and sewed this pair, but needless to say they were returned. Unfortunately, this cost me a discount I had been able to apply as well as return shipping which in my opinion, Levi's should refund to me. Lousy deal and it reminds me why I seldom ever purchase clothing on line.