Profile for CaptainNick1 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CaptainNick1 RSS Feed

Learn How to Not Suck: My College Story
Learn How to Not Suck: My College Story
by Greg Larson
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brutally honest depiction of college life and the excitement therein., March 9, 2015
There's not much I can say that the book doesn't say for me... This is an awesome depiction of not only the social impediments of college life but the personal struggles that one battles amidst this period in one's life. This is a brutally honest book of memoirs that not only had me laughing my a$$ off but also left me desperately wanting to relive much of my college experience. Many of these 'fratire' styled writings are very surface level with a singular theme; picking up women, getting categorically inebriated, etc... This was an in depth look at not only the goals of the author, but also the intimate struggles that he faced throughout his collegiate career.

I highly recommend this book and look forward to seeing more from Greg.

Citizen Men's BJ2000-09E Eco-Drive Aqualand Stainless Steel Black Rubber Dive Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Watch I have ever owned!!!, December 7, 2010
I have had this watch for 15 years now. Never been sent in, NEVER had any issues. This is weird for me due to the fact that I am a very active person and my watches take a beating day in and day out. If you want a fantastic watch that looks good, wears well, and will never fail you... then this is the watch for you. I have a citizen promaster that last me 2 months, seiko monster dive watch that last me 5 months, tag heuer 3000 quartz (25 years old in for refurb), and a Rolex Yachmaster II. Guess which watch is on my wrist.