Profile for cristieb > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cristieb RSS Feed

UGG Australia Women's Classic Short Winter Boots,Black,9 US
UGG Australia Women's Classic Short Winter Boots,Black,9 US
Offered by Parts Unknown
Price: $154.95
39 used & new from $154.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these boots!, December 23, 2011
Every woman needs a pair of these boots! I wear them everywhere and with everything. From a casual skirt to sweatpants....they are the best. I live in Wisconsin, where we have a lot of snow for a long time, so I get lots of use out of these boots. I recommend buying a Ugg care kit to protect and clean your boots. Mine have seen a lot of snow and slush, but still look great. Also, I normally wear a 9 1/2 shoe, but ordered a size 9 Uggs and they fit perfectly.

UGG Sheepskin Care Kit (No Color 0.0 OT)
UGG Sheepskin Care Kit (No Color 0.0 OT)
Offered by Shoes.com
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $19.93

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, December 23, 2011
This review is from: UGG Sheepskin Care Kit (Shoes)
If you are going to invest in Uggs, I highly recommend purchasing the care kit. I keeps your Uggs looking great. I live in Wisconsin and my Uggs see a lot of snow and slush, but still look wonderful. Last year I wore them on some trails on our land in the late winter when the snow was wet and melting. When I got back to our house, I saw that my Uggs had water stains on them from all the wet snow. I used the care kit, and it took the stains right out. I was very impressed!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2013 11:35 PM PST