Profile for C. Lang > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Lang RSS Feed (Brooklyn, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
LEGO Hero Factory Jet Rocka
LEGO Hero Factory Jet Rocka
Offered by Toy Fuzz
Price: $41.99
56 used & new from $34.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, December 30, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Hero Factory Jet Rocka (Toy)
My sons love Hero Factory. They asked for every one for Christmas. Amazon had the best prices and free shipping. Done and done!

I'm Silently Correcting Your Grammar Mug Mug by CafePress
I'm Silently Correcting Your Grammar Mug Mug by CafePress
Offered by CafePress
Price: $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, December 30, 2013
When I received my mug there was a slight error in the printing. It was a gift so of course I panicked. They quickly replaced it and sent me the label to send it back to them! Excellent communication, quick response and replacement. Love the item!

LD © Remanufactured Replacement for Epson T069320 (T0693) Magenta Ink Cartridge for use in Epson Stylus CX5000, CX6000, CX7000F, CX7400, CX7450, CX8400, CX9400Fax, CX9475Fax, N10, N11, NX100, NX105, NX11, NX110, NX115, NX200, NX215, NX300, NX305, NX400, NX410, NX415, NX510, NX515, WorkForce 30, 40, 310, 315, 500, 600, 610, 615, 1100, & 1300 Printers
Offered by LD Products
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, February 13, 2013
Ink prices are crazy and we go through the cartridges quickly. Sometimes printers do not respond very well but LD stands by their item and will replace if there is a problem. Knock wood, I have not had a problem. Can't beat the price!

CE Compass Classic Folio PU Leather Case Cover Stand W/ Stylus Holder For Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7'' Tablet (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucky Me, February 13, 2013
Kindle covers can get very expensive, especially if you want something nice and adorable for your daughter. Great deal, great quality and fast shipping. Make sure you look at the style size. There is a difference between the kindles. You cannot make it fit. These are made exact. Return process was very simple.

Duofold Men's Mid Weight Thermal Wicking Pant, Navy, Large
Duofold Men's Mid Weight Thermal Wicking Pant, Navy, Large
Price: $10.87
16 used & new from $10.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready for Ice Fishing, February 13, 2013
My husband goes ice fishing annually. Not only are these nice and warm, but they have a nice snug fit that doesn't bunch up in his jeans when he moves around. He was very happy with them. (He looked good too!) Had to return the first set because we misjudged the size and the process was quick and painless.

Norpro 695 Marble Mortar, Pestle
Norpro 695 Marble Mortar, Pestle
Offered by All These Things
Price: $15.99
13 used & new from $10.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 27, 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for. At first when I opened it, there were ridges on the bottom and I was disappointed. I need this for crushing medication for my son. It made the medication more powdered which made it easier for my son to swallow. So the ridges ended up being a good thing. I just use a stiff paint brush to remove all the meds from the ridges. Great deal for the quality too!

Milwaukee Hand Trucks 30151 Flow Back Handle Truck with 7-Inch Puncture Proof Tires
Offered by chengen12
Price: $50.00
3 used & new from $26.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, January 27, 2013
The pricing was great, the packaging was appropriate and I received it quickly. Saved me a lot of time shopping.

Knorr Bouillon, Granulated, Chicken Flavored, 35.3-Ounce Jar
Knorr Bouillon, Granulated, Chicken Flavored, 35.3-Ounce Jar
Offered by D&J Shopping Connection
Price: $11.22
24 used & new from $6.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, June 7, 2012
This price is perfect! I use chicken bouillion a lot. Purchasing a large quantity for only a little bit more than I pay for a much smaller container in the grocery store is a great savings for me!

Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon [Download]
Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon [Download]
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love to be challenged!, June 7, 2012
This jewel quest was more challenging with different adventures, goals and characters. Each character has an ability which changes up the game each time you play it. I am glad I can go back and play the game over and over with different results.

I Am Amazed
I Am Amazed
by Jodi Hills
Price: $14.78
88 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, June 7, 2012
This review is from: I Am Amazed (Hardcover)
I Am Amazed! And I am! Great price, fast shipping. This book is beautiful and inspirational. I used it as a gift for people in my life who amaze me. It was my way of showing them how truly amazing they are and how important they are to not only me, but the people they touch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4