Profile for K. Byrd > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Byrd RSS Feed (Central, SC United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Time of the Fireflies
The Time of the Fireflies
by Kimberley Griffiths Little
Price: $15.17
70 used & new from $11.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't want it to end..., August 10, 2014
This was one of those books that I didn't want to end. Strange calls from a disconnected phone, time travel, a creepy doll and a family curse...all wrapped up in a satisfying story of love, acceptance, and forgiveness with an unexpected twist at the end. As an elementary school librarian, I know that many of my 4th and 5th graders would enjoy this book.

Super Mario Brothers Deluxe Mario Costume, As Shown, Medium
Super Mario Brothers Deluxe Mario Costume, As Shown, Medium
Offered by Pure Costumes
Price: $43.02
7 used & new from $36.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, October 26, 2013
I bought this to wear for a school event and I ended up using only the hat and mustache (with much trimming). It is extremely short through the crotch and through the legs. The straps that hold the "stomach" are positioned so that they show around the neck and the gloves are too huge to even think of wearing. It was a waste of my money. I would have been better off making an "M" on a red hat and cutting a piece of black felt.

12 Zoo Animal Print Goody Bags
12 Zoo Animal Print Goody Bags
Offered by Kids To discover
Price: $4.24
15 used & new from $2.87

4.0 out of 5 stars good size and good quality, August 31, 2013
I bought these to use as prize bags for my elementary-age students. They were a good size and good quality.

12 Safari Zoo Animal Bracelets
12 Safari Zoo Animal Bracelets
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $8.10
3 used & new from $8.00

3.0 out of 5 stars too big for little arms, August 31, 2013
I bought these to put in prize bags for elementary students. They are good quality but they were too big for most of my student's wrists.

Black Powder Coated Wall Mounted Beer Bottle Opener
Black Powder Coated Wall Mounted Beer Bottle Opener
Offered by KegWorks
Price: $10.94
7 used & new from $5.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to do., August 31, 2013
How much can you write in a review about a bottle opener? It does what it is supposed to do.

Puppy Toys Pack of 100
Puppy Toys Pack of 100
Offered by PartyToysAndMore - Free Standard Shipping
Price: $19.96
2 used & new from $15.46

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, tiny, tiny, August 31, 2013
This review is from: Puppy Toys Pack of 100 (Toy)
These are much smaller than I had envisioned when I read the 1 inch dimension. They must have measured the very longest sitting dog. I bought them for prizes in a trivia contest and, quite likely will not use them because they are so small.

Carson Dellosa Vine Borders (108052)
Carson Dellosa Vine Borders (108052)
Price: $10.61
17 used & new from $3.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice border, August 31, 2013
It arrived quickly and it is easy to do the 3-D effect. I wouldn't put it in a hallway where children line up--it would be too tempting for them to pick at.

Park Designs Backyard Birds Night Light
Park Designs Backyard Birds Night Light

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes me smile, August 31, 2013
The simple design of this night light makes me smile every time I look at it, which has meant many smiles for a small price. It also nicely covers an empty outlet in our bathroom that was installed in case we wanted to add a towel warmer sometime down the road. I liked it so much that I bought one for a friend and she called me immediately to tell me how much she loved it. The picture really does not do it justice--I highly recommend it.

OXO Good Grips Compost Bin
OXO Good Grips Compost Bin
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to do!, May 27, 2013
I am very satisfied with this compost container. The lid sets down tightly so there is no odor but it flips open easily. The lid also comes off easily to empty it and it is very easy to clean. I didn't want to bother with filters so this fits the bill. It would quite likely be too small for a large family but for my husband and myself it is perfect.

Waterhog Classic Door Mat, 3x4, 17 colors,Ships for $2.99 Choose Waterhog Color: Red/Black
Offered by StopDirt
Price: $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits the bill, April 22, 2012
I looked long and hard for an entryway mat that could stand up to five dogs. I purchased the red/black and it is the perfect color--not bright red and not very dark maroon. I am quite satisfied--it looks nice and was worth the money because I have spent quite a bit on cheaper mats that looked ratty within a short time. I haven't rinsed it off yet, because I vacuum it well. The only thing that I do not like is that it has a rim of black rubber around the edges.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3