Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for Gmo > Reviews

Browse

Gmo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gmo RSS Feed (Boston)

Page: 1 | 2
Hansderma SkinSoft Facial Mask Brush (Golden brush)
Hansderma SkinSoft Facial Mask Brush (Golden brush)
Offered by Hansderma, Inc.
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, November 12, 2015
LOVE THIS. I do face masks a lot and my hands were always messy. It felt like I would waste a lot of product smoothing the masks over my skin. With this brush, I get all of the mask dispensed all over my face. The brush itself has stuff but soft bristles. It is also very easy to clean. I highly recommend this brush!

F.Dorla® Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case Ultra Slim Cover for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2015 2014 2013 2012 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function[Lifetime Warranty]-Black
Offered by F.DORLA
Price: $27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, November 12, 2015
Great cover! The leather is synthetic, but sill feels substantial. It fits the Kindle well, and the magnetic closure works well. The only thing I don't like is the branded logo on the front cover.

Mind Reader NESMODTRY-CLR "Plexus" 40 Capacity Coffee Pod Drawer for Nespresso Capsules, Clear
Price: $25.81
7 used & new from $18.07

5.0 out of 5 stars and it looks great. I've had this since 12/2014 (writing this review ..., June 9, 2015
This does exactly what it is supposed to! I keep my Nespresso Pixie on top of it, and it looks great. I've had this since 12/2014 (writing this review 1/2015) and it hasn't cracked or broken at all. I use it daily. The acrylic is clear with no imperfections.

Stuart Weitzman Women's Lowland Riding Boot, Loden Suede, 8 M US
Stuart Weitzman Women's Lowland Riding Boot, Loden Suede, 8 M US
Price: $785.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but if your legs are a bit thicker..., June 9, 2015
I love the look of these boots, but as a lady with a little bit thicker thighs (by "thicker" I mean, I am of average build) these are tough to pull up. I normally wear a size 6 in brands like J. Crew, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, etc. I can wear them with bare legs and with tights, but jeans? Forget about it. That beings said, I lusted after these boots for a long, long, long time. They are well made. The suede is very soft. The boots are comfortable. They are everything a Stuart Weitzman $700+ shoe should be. Just be wary if you aren't stick thin!

iCarez® for Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 " [ HD Anti Glare ] [ Unique Hinge Install Method With Kits ] Highest Quality Premium Reduce Fingerprint Anti-Scratch Bubble-Free Screen Protector **PET Film Made in Japan** Easy Install With Lifetime Replacement Warranty (3-Pack) - Retail Packaging 2014 (Matte)
Offered by iCarez
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what its supposed to!, October 5, 2014
This was the first time I've been able to install a screen protector without any dust or air bubbles or having the protector be malaligned on my phone on the first try. I usually buy 3 packs because I need all 3 to get at least one to look decent! The instructions are a bit more cumbersome than others that I've seen for a screen protector -- I mean, you need to use rubber bands! Don't expect this screen protector to reach the absolute edges of your phone. The protector does what it's supposed to and the anti-glare is great. I would buy this brand again.

KAVAJ leather case cover "Dallas" for the Apple iPhone 5S, iPhone 5 cognac brown - genuine leather with business card compartment
Offered by JP PLATINUM
Price: $56.56
61 used & new from $53.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, July 25, 2013
I have been using this case in the brown color for about 6 weeks now. I purchased the this particular case because I was looking for something that would maintain the slim profile of the phone but keep it covered on all sides while still looking professional. This case fits the bill. It is easy to install and fits perfectly. The cut outs for the charger and headphone jack align perfectly. I know at least one review mentions that the person was unable to fit their charger; I did not have a problem with this. Also, the spots for the buttons line up well. The leather ages beautifully and is still in good shape after heavy use over the past 6 weeks. I don't really use the card cases for anything, but its nice that they're there. I love that I can cover the screen and protect it from scratches without having to use a screen protector that inevitably has bubbles or decreases the sensitivity of the touch screen.

I also bought the iPad mini version of this case KAVAJ leather case "Berlin" for the Apple iPad mini cognac brown - genuine leather with stand-up feature and my devices match beautifully and are very sleek.

G-Star Raw Women's New Radar Skinny Jean in Tumble Raw
G-Star Raw Women's New Radar Skinny Jean in Tumble Raw
Price: $98.00 - $150.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite jeans, after a tub soak, June 7, 2013
I have 2 pairs of these jeans (same waist size, but different inseams), but wasn't really reaching for them until recently. You should know when you buy these that they are stiff, which is to be expected. Most of my pants and jeans are from Levi's, Loft, J. Crew, and Madewell where I wear a 4 or 6 or 27/28 when the jeans go by waist size. I do have hips, though, which can sometimes make jeans difficult to purchase. In these jeans I had to size up to a 30. Even with the sizing up, I found these jeans to be tight and a bit uncomfortable. While I wore them, I more often reached for my other jeans with more stretch. Finally I decided to do a tub soak in these. I filled my tub with warm water and sat in the tub for 10 minutes or so with the jeans on, really soaking them. Some dye did bleed into the tub, turning the water light blue -- nothing major. While in the tub I made sure to sit up to stretch the waist and bend my knees to stretch out the knees. I drained the tub and let the water run off until I was no longer dripping. I did squats and lunges to help the jeans loosen up even more. I wore them on my balcony (on a warm day!) until they were just damp, and then peeled them off to let dry inside out. I am now happily wearing these jeans today. They now fit like a glove and are still very, very dark. Before, I would have given these jeans maybe 3 stars. Now, they're definitely my new favorite jeans.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2014 9:51 AM PST

Cole Haan Women's Jodhpur Knee-High Boot,Black,8 B US
Cole Haan Women's Jodhpur Knee-High Boot,Black,8 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, classic boots!, December 30, 2012
I've had these boots in black for almost 2 weeks now, and I love the way they're wearing. The elastic sides make these boots fit snugly, but they have a lot of give for easy on and off. My calves are on the average side, but I do think they'd work well for thin calves and larger calves. These boots have slouched a bit at the ankle, but I don't dislike it, and it isn't unexpected. The leather is soft and sturdy but it isn't stiff and it was inevitable that they would slouch. If you have very thin ankles then maybe you'd have an issue with bagginess. Again, I am average and I don't have an issue. I am 5'6 but with longish legs for my height. These reach the top of my calf and are well below my knee. If your legs are shorter, perhaps they'd hit at the knee. I have found myself wearing these boots with everything from jeans, leggings, and pants to dresses and skirts. There isn't an occasion where these aren't a good option. You can never go wrong with Cole Haan in terms of comfort and quality, and these are no exception. The sale price makes these a great value.

Bergan, Comfort Carrier, Large, Black
Bergan, Comfort Carrier, Large, Black
Price: $36.95
30 used & new from $13.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, but sizing is weird, December 9, 2012
I bought the large size of this product for my approximately 10 pound cat. He fits in this, but barely. I love that there's a sturdy bottom, so the bag keeps its shape, but is soft like a bed. I also love the pockets on the sides-perfect for my cat's treats! I also like that the zippers buckle together for extra security. The shoulder strap is the perfect length for me (I am 5'6), and makes carrying my cat so much easier than conventional carriers. My only complaint is the size. The large barely fits a 10 pound cat- he fits, but the lack of space once he's inside makes it difficult to coax him in. I complain that its small, but once he's inside, there's enough room for him to change position within the carrier, and there's enough height that he can lay or sit. I would have preferred just a slightly larger carrier, but it isn't a big enough deal for me to replace the carrier (that is, unless he gets larger!)

Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's Workwear 61621811 Boot
Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's Workwear 61621811 Boot

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, December 9, 2012
I am a big fan of these boots. Engineer boots are one of my favorite styles, and I love gold hardware on a boot. These are more eye catching than your standard engineer boots, with the mixed suede and leather upper, gold hardware, and stud detailing on the toe. I was unsure if the toe would look good, to me it looks a bit funny in the pictures. They're great in person. So far these boots have held up well (but I have only worn them a few times), and match so many things in my wardrobe. My only complaint is that the sizing is off for me. I'm a US 8, and have other MBMJ shoes in a 38 that fit well. These feel a half size large--a 37.5 would have been perfect, but unfortunately weren't in stock at the time. These were a great price, and are great looking boots. I don't regret this purchase at all!

Page: 1 | 2