Profile for j944 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

j944 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Suisse Sport Yosemite 5 Person 2 Room Dome Tent 10' x 8'
Suisse Sport Yosemite 5 Person 2 Room Dome Tent 10' x 8'

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tent, April 12, 2014
What a great buy. I bought for car camping when the wife wants to go. Fits a queen size mattress with plenty of room for two large backpacks and a mountain bike. Its well constructed and has plenty of windows for ventilation. The floor is made of a tarp material and seems to be strong enough not to need a footprint. I waterproofed it and consider it just as good as my TNF or Mountain hardwear tents now.

Vuelta Alloy Chainring Bolt Set (Red, Double)
Vuelta Alloy Chainring Bolt Set (Red, Double)
Price: $17.95
2 used & new from $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling, February 5, 2014
Seem just as sturdy as what I took off my XT cranks. Just wanted red to offset the black. So far so good considering I am not putting down serious wattage.

Fast & Furious 6
Fast & Furious 6
DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars HMMMMMM, February 5, 2014
I expected more action. Wasn't as thrilling as previous in the series. Almost predictable and became boring. Save your money

Mens Argyle Dress Socks Cotton Blend 12 Pair Sizes 10-13
Mens Argyle Dress Socks Cotton Blend 12 Pair Sizes 10-13
Offered by EnimayStore
Price: $21.49
3 used & new from $16.77

5.0 out of 5 stars what a bargain, February 5, 2014
A little thinner than expected but fit is great and very soft and comfortable. Would buy again after worn out. Have washed several times and still holding up great.

24 2.5" Stainless Steel Collar Stays for Dress Shirts
24 2.5" Stainless Steel Collar Stays for Dress Shirts
Offered by Quality Stays
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars strong, February 5, 2014
Thick and a great buy considering what I paid for my previous light weight ones. No need for anything else as a result of them being heavy enough to keep the collar in place.

Delkin DDCF500-32GB 32GB CF 500X Memory Card
Delkin DDCF500-32GB 32GB CF 500X Memory Card
Offered by aSavings
Price: $57.60
5 used & new from $35.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, February 5, 2014
Works great w/ my D300. Not slow at all even when shooting in bursts. Cost is what caught my attention but I have been more than impressed with performance. All others have become back up.

Manfrotto MB MBAG70N Unpadded 70cm Tripod Bag
Manfrotto MB MBAG70N Unpadded 70cm Tripod Bag
Price: $35.88
9 used & new from $30.37

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, July 24, 2013
slim, lightweight, and fits my tripod perfectly. Very well constructed. Glad I found this one and at a great price.

Incipio HT-205 HTC EVO Design 4G/Hero S SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black/Black
Offered by ShimonTech
Price: $13.07
8 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Sucks, July 24, 2013
Have experience with two prior for iphone 4s and wife has one for her iphone 5. So I had no reason to think I would expect anything less than greatness. I have super glued all four corners within the past several months(I havent removed the case) to include another crack just below camera lens.

Chrome Niko Black, One Size
Chrome Niko Black, One Size
4 used & new from $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag rocks!, July 11, 2013
The construction of this bag is beyond belief. Little smaller than anticipated but for jobs on the go will serve my needs just fine.

CowboyStudio Professional Neoprene Neck Strap Neckstrap for NIKON Camera
CowboyStudio Professional Neoprene Neck Strap Neckstrap for NIKON Camera
Price: $6.26
7 used & new from $3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, July 9, 2013
cost half the price of others I have bought in the past and just as comfortable. The neoprene is soft and does a good job of wicking sweat as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3