Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

I GET TO PLAY AS JACK MARK AND PEWDS! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Climber Bird
Climber Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool game, March 13, 2015
This review is from: Climber Bird (App)
Good game good chalenge

Deemo for Amazon
Deemo for Amazon
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, February 28, 2015
This review is from: Deemo for Amazon (App)
It has beautiful music and a good story! Awesome 1000000/10

Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 with Kick-Stand & Belt Clip (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular & Sprint)
Offered by Entronik
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Gs3!, May 24, 2013
Fits the phone great and protects it well. Love the stand! Does exactly what it claims. Very satisfied. Buy it!

Hawaii The Big Island Revealed: The Ultimate Guidebook
Hawaii The Big Island Revealed: The Ultimate Guidebook
by Andrew Doughty
109 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful!, January 3, 2012
Purchased this to get a heads up idea on what to do when we made our trip at Christmas/New Year 2006/07. I found this to be very informative on almost everything we did! We found the reviews to be right on, and made our excursions more productive and less of a waste of time. The only thing that bums me out is that I loaned it to a family member and never saw it again. I highly recommend this book!

The Jungle Book (A Stepping Stone Book(TM))
The Jungle Book (A Stepping Stone Book(TM))
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 3, 2012
My 8 year old son and I really enjoyed using his Kindle to read this story. Highly recommend it. A classic and I think he will read it over again on his own.

Revisited
Revisited
10 used & new from $8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great island feel!, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Revisited (Audio CD)
Loved the version of this album! Still like the original takes, but I find myself listening to this version more and more. Been to Hawaii twice and fell in love with the sounds and feel the islands extrude! Donavan made me feel as if I was back on Hapuna Beach watching the waves roll in on a beautiful sunset. I love the escape. His use of the traditional Hawaiian instruments make this a treat. Highly recommend this album.

MyBat Samsung Solstice II Phone Protector Cover - Carbon Fiber
MyBat Samsung Solstice II Phone Protector Cover - Carbon Fiber

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for..., January 3, 2012
Nothing fancy. Snapped on tight and fit well, but quickly (within a month) snaps wore and part of the cover wouldn't stay closed.

Cellular Innovations Talk2 HFBLU-STH3 Stereo EarHugger Bluetooth Headset
Cellular Innovations Talk2 HFBLU-STH3 Stereo EarHugger Bluetooth Headset

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work!, January 3, 2012
First one sent back as after charging it, never turned on. Only showed a blue light when charge cord was inserted. Second one never even did that. Demanded my money to be returned at that point.

Skinomi® TechSkin - Samsung Solstice 2 Screen Protector + Light Wood Full Body Skin / Front & Back Premium HD Clear Film / Ultra Invisible and Anti Bubble Shield with Free Lifetime Replacement
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $24.95

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a SkinTech product, January 3, 2012
I received the wood skin Skinomi promptly but had no time until today to install it. I removed the contents and read the directions, as well as viewing the YouTube video on how to install. First warning that something wasn't right was that in the video, the product comes packaged in a nice manufacture's box with all the contents neatly ordered (and, now that I viewed the page again, so does the pictures on Amazon). Mine came in a mail tube rolled up with no TechSkin protective clear skin, only the wood graphics, and no smoothing card. Spent about an 1.5 hours applying the wood graphic following written directions as well as the video directions. I am an experienced modeler and am a perfectionist when it comes to aesthetics. This product made my cell phone look like my 3rd grade son designed it. I tried realigning and warming the skin to make it fit the best way possible, but it still looks like I just put a whole bunch of stickers all over the cell phone. The graphics have made the phone feel like its got edges sticking out on every corner. I am very disappointed with this product. And, I don't even have the Skinomi TechSkin film to put over the cell phone. Again, this was a huge disappointment. I have purchased MANY things from Amazon and this is the first time I received a product of this quality. Don't waste your money or time.