Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for Big Chris > Reviews

Browse

Big Chris' Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Big Chris RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Combat Ant Killing Gel 27grams
Combat Ant Killing Gel 27grams
Price: $8.16
21 used & new from $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ants like it (and it kills them), August 12, 2015
Ants like it (and it kills them), but it dries up in just a couple hours so it isn't all that effective. I also wish there were more in a tube. This isn't a great option if you have a real infestation.

Hanes Men's Red Label Comfortwear Knit Boxer MKCBX5 (5 Pack)
Hanes Men's Red Label Comfortwear Knit Boxer MKCBX5 (5 Pack)
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $18.48
6 used & new from $18.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 12, 2015
Great underwear. The band is thin and the material is just the right weight. The Goldilocks of men's underwear.

TERRO 2 lb. Perimeter Ant Bait Plus  T2600
TERRO 2 lb. Perimeter Ant Bait Plus T2600
Price: $13.97
29 used & new from $9.82

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 12, 2015
Ants seem to walk right past this stuff. I haven't had any luck with it.

Web Design with HTML, CSS, JavaScript and jQuery Set
Web Design with HTML, CSS, JavaScript and jQuery Set
by Jon Duckett
Price: $40.73
57 used & new from $33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These books are amazing. I've been working on a website with a ..., August 12, 2015
These books are amazing. I've been working on a website with a Python/Django back end and was struggling a little with making it "pretty" until I got these books. There are tons of great tricks in here and it's easy to flip through to find what you're looking for without following endless tutorials like with other programming books I've used.

NIVEA MEN Original Face Lotion, Broad Spectrum SPF 15, 2.5 oz Tube (Pack of 4)
NIVEA MEN Original Face Lotion, Broad Spectrum SPF 15, 2.5 oz Tube (Pack of 4)
Price: $15.16
13 used & new from $15.16

3.0 out of 5 stars I used to love Nivea for Men face lotion, August 12, 2015
I used to love Nivea for Men face lotion, but I think they must have changed their formula. The old stuff was thicker and drier, if that makes sense, and my skin loved it. The newer formulation still smells great (very subtle, but my fiance loves it) but if I use it multiple days in a row it makes me break out a little, especially if i apply right after shaving.

Gardeneer By Dalen Harvest-Guard Seed Germination & Frost Protection Cover 5' x 25'
Price: $11.95
15 used & new from $7.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Protected my seedlings well from critters and cold until they ..., August 12, 2015
Protected my seedlings well from critters and cold until they were a few inches tall and didn't need protection anymore.

Nature's Wisdom Orange Oil Concentrate
Nature's Wisdom Orange Oil Concentrate
Offered by AG Organics
Price: $28.99
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells good and absolutely decimates insects in my garden, August 12, 2015
Smells good and absolutely decimates insects in my garden. I mix a few ounces into a 1 gallon sprayer. A word of caution though... don't spray on the leaves of your plants! The sun will burn the heck out of them--especially more fragile plants like tomatoes.

I also sprayed this under my house after a recent ant infestation. It was a massacre.

Miracle Gro MGSPA38075CC Premium Bulk Soaker Hose with EZ Connect Fittings, 3/8-Inch by 75-Feet
Price: $17.97
8 used & new from $15.27

3.0 out of 5 stars I think I like this, and it works well for a raised ..., August 12, 2015
I think I like this, and it works well for a raised planter where I just need water generally throughout the whole thing. I don't think it would work as well in a bed with shrubs along a house or wherever because it drips water along the whole way and isn't as targeted as a traditional drip system. I think you'd end up using more water than necessary in a planter bed.

Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose, Ear n Facial Hair Trimmer Wet/Dry with Vortex Cleaning System, Black
Price: $14.99
243 used & new from $9.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 12, 2015
Simple to use, cheap. effective. No more nose hair.

TERRO Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait 6 pack T1806, 2 Pack,Net Content 6.0 fl. oz per package.
Offered by Great Household
Price: $15.49
6 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I put several out just a couple hours ago and they are already SWARMING with ants. Die die die., August 12, 2015
These bait stations are huge compared to ones I've used in the past which is exactly what I was looking for. We've had an ongoing ant infestation for the past year and I'm finally putting a stop to it. Other baits I've used were too small and the ants just ate all the poison before it could wipe out the whole colony. I'm very hopeful about these ones.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6