Profile for Satchmo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Satchmo RSS Feed

SLEEP SAFE BED BUG, DUST MITE, and ALLERGEN PROOF - STANDARD Pillow ZipCover, Size: Standard 21" x 27" Pillow ENCASEMENT
2 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Peaceful nights sleep, April 27, 2015
Works and washes well.

Pizzacraft 15" Round Ceramic Baking/Pizza Stone with Wire Frame
Pizzacraft 15" Round Ceramic Baking/Pizza Stone with Wire Frame
Price: $19.99
11 used & new from $17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't take the heat, April 27, 2015
Cracked very soon after use-- now useless and I don't have money nor stone.

25 Capsules Compatible with Most Machines NESPRESSO Pods (Karoma). (25) Top Quality Arabica

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste at an even better price value point!, April 27, 2015
I bought 150 on Ebay from this company and am very satisfied with their product. It fits simply into my machine and presto-- great tasting creamy-looking coffee. I also like how each capsule is individually wrapped ensuring a fresh cup when ever you decide to brew.

Royal Hotel Dobby Down Comforter 650-FILL-POWER Down-Fill, 100% Egyptian Cotton 300-Thread-Count, Queen Size, Down White
Offered by Royal Hotel Bedding
Price: $249.99
2 used & new from $134.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand Deal!!!, November 10, 2010
I ordered on Monday, I received Wed. and it is lovely. I needed two, but I only ordered one (skeptical)..... now I'll order the other. I have always, always owned down comforters, but I have had to pay a small fortune for them. Right now at 54 and in my last year of law school, I'm broke so I took a chance on this one--- but it paid off. I hope it's volume that allows them to sell such a nice piece at such a fair price-- or maybe it's entry into the market-- quite frankly I don't care. This is an exceptional comforter at the price. I also held it up to the light and it is truly all down.
~peace~