Profile for Angie T > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angie T "family shopper" RSS Feed (KY, USA)

Margot: A Novel
Margot: A Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but flawed, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Margot: A Novel (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the premise of the book, but it had some flaws of logic. In addition, the grammar and editing could have used a bit more attention, in my opinion.

Highland 10391 Kar Pak Rainproof Soft-Sided Car Top Carrier - 15 Cubic Feet
Highland 10391 Kar Pak Rainproof Soft-Sided Car Top Carrier - 15 Cubic Feet

4.0 out of 5 stars Kind of hard to pack, August 26, 2009
This was our first time using a soft-sided car top carrier, and it takes a little getting used to. Since it only opens on two sides, it can be hard to maneuver things in and out of, especially when it is on top of the car and hard to reach. It is also hard to determine just how much stuff can fit in there and still be able to zip it closed.

Overall, though, it did fit a lot of stuff, and it stayed in place just fine, and everything stayed dry, so we were happy with the product. And the best thing is, it takes up a lot less room in the garage than a hard-sided carrier!

My Book of Little House Paper Dolls: The Big Woods Collection
My Book of Little House Paper Dolls: The Big Woods Collection
by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Price: $10.25
73 used & new from $2.70

4.0 out of 5 stars We liked it!, January 9, 2007
I bought this for my 7 year-old daughter for Christmas. She really liked the dolls, and we thought the backgrounds and the pockets for the dolls were great. The only problem is that even though the dolls are punch-outs, the clothes have to be cut out very precisely with scissors, so she needed a lot of help with that.