Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for John L. Holt > Reviews

Browse

John L. Holt's Profile

Customer Reviews: 119

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John L. Holt RSS Feed (Little Rock, Arkansas USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Port Authority - Casual Microfiber Jacket. J730 - Large - Black / Solid Pewter Lining
Offered by ShoeOcean
Price: Click here to see our price
7 used & new from $44.05

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great casual jacket at a very good price, February 19, 2015
A really great casual jacket at a very good price. Very similar but better than my Polo that cost $100.

Spot Shot 009934 Professional Instant Carpet Stain Remover, 18 oz Aerosol (Pack of 12)
Price: $82.55
16 used & new from $66.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Best spot remover I have ever used, January 7, 2015
Best spot remover I have ever used. I use it mostly on my light colored carpet. Sometime my cats throw up and it almost remove the stains without even rubbing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 7, 2015
I have tried many but this is the best I have ever purchased.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 7, 2015
Very good coffee but a bit expensive.

Seville Classics Mobile Laptop Desk Cart
Seville Classics Mobile Laptop Desk Cart
Price: $36.28
30 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice little adjustable table for your laptop, January 7, 2015
This is a nice little adjustable table for your laptop, food, etc. Well made and takes about 5 minutes to set up.

Epson Expression XP-410 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Epson Expression XP-410 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Offered by ZTECK
Price: $139.88
14 used & new from $44.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 7, 2015
At this price I have to give it 5 stars. I can print from my IPhone or IPad also.

Comfort Zone with Feliway for Cats Spray, 75 Milliliters
Comfort Zone with Feliway for Cats Spray, 75 Milliliters
Price: $14.78
3 used & new from $14.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 7, 2015
It actuallly works and keeps my cats from scratching where I do not want them to.

Yamaha YAS-93 Sound Bar with Dual Built-in Subwoofers
Yamaha YAS-93 Sound Bar with Dual Built-in Subwoofers
2 used & new from $156.85

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the subwoofers built into the sound bar is much superior to the one with the separate sub IMHO, January 7, 2015
The Yamaha sound bar with the subwoofers built into the sound bar is much superior to the one with the separate sub IMHO. I have both and this especially true in a smaller room such as a bedroom. Set up was a snap and the remote is very nice. You can program your TV remote to the sound bar in most cases if you have a newer TV. I am going to buy another one at this price for my second TV the sound is so good.

AcuRite 75077 Wireless Weather Forecaster with Remote Sensor and Atomic Clock
AcuRite 75077 Wireless Weather Forecaster with Remote Sensor and Atomic Clock
Price: $40.00
40 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless inside/outside weather forecaster, March 17, 2014
I have had 3-4 wireless units over the years. This may be the best one I have had. Simple enough to set up and works great. Obviously it keeps perfect time as it is tuned to the national wx station in Denver. Excellent unit.

Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier, HEPA Air Cleaner, AP51030K
Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier, HEPA Air Cleaner, AP51030K
Price: $296.99
35 used & new from $179.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier, March 17, 2014
I have had this unit for about a week or two. I have it in my den which is the largest room in my home. It can be placed flush against the wall and has 4 speeds. No assembly required. Change HEPA filter yearly and pre filter every three months.This unit runs a lot of air through the filters which is directed upwards. Filters should be easy to change. Consumer Reports rates it as best available. In a bedroom it might be loud for some people but would not bother me. It is a nice looking unit with clear controls with digital readout. It also indicates when filters should be changed. I think the price is right for a filter unit this size and am very pleased with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12