Profile for JHS > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JHS RSS Feed

Clarks Women's Desert Ankle Boot
Clarks Women's Desert Ankle Boot

2.0 out of 5 stars way too big, January 10, 2014
Firstly, the conversion from EU size to US is incorrect for these. Traditionally, women's US size 11 is a 41-42. I ordered a US size 11 and what I got was an EU size 43, which is actually a size 12 US womens. Other than being too large, they weren't very comfortable. They have very little cushion in the soles and they have absolutely no arch support. The material is nice.

Hanayama Cast Metal Brainteaser Puzzles - Labyrinth Puzzle (Level 5)
Hanayama Cast Metal Brainteaser Puzzles - Labyrinth Puzzle (Level 5)
Price: $10.58
24 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, December 8, 2012
Bought this for Dad for Christmas. He loved it and so did the rest of the family. Took a while to figure out and was a lot of fun. Very well made, durable and heavy!

Tasty Bite Jaipur Vegetables Heat & Eat Entree, 10 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
Tasty Bite Jaipur Vegetables Heat & Eat Entree, 10 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
Price: $20.37
12 used & new from $20.37

4.0 out of 5 stars great, March 13, 2012
Not as good as the chickpeas, but I really like this one. I'm glad that I ordered it and will order it again.

The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Nintendo Wii
The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Nintendo Wii
Offered by jonmusic
Price: $7.95
116 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be decived...Wii and Xbox games not the same, December 26, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
FYI, you are not going to get what is advertized on TV or in the videos on this page if you are getting the BEP experience for the Wii. the promotional material shown is for the Xbox which is apparently much better. the Wii version doesn't have "avatars" and the graphics are totally different than what is shown in the promotional videos.

Tasty Bite Chunky Chickpeas Meal Inspirations, 8 Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
Tasty Bite Chunky Chickpeas Meal Inspirations, 8 Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars yum, December 7, 2011
I originally bough these at CostCo, but they didn't carry them for long. I was so happy to find them online. I actually know what all of the ingredients are in the package, so it must be good for me and that makes me happy to pay a little more than what a frozen lunch costs. I put this or other tasty bites with rice for my lunches or rushed dinner.

Stretch Island Original Fruit Leather, Ripened Raspberry, 0.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 30)
Price: $14.31
9 used & new from $6.76

2.0 out of 5 stars love it...used to anyway, December 7, 2011
buy it, you won't regret it. they are pricy, but oh so tasty and a a good replacement for homemade fruit leather for busy people.

March 2012: Just got a new batch in the mail and they are very different from every other box I have ever ordered....not in a good way. I'm not sure what happened, but someone dropped the ball with the quality control on this batch. I can't tell if they are spoiled or what, but they are mealy and don't really taste like fruit.

KEEN Women's Genoa Peak Mid WP Waterproof Hiking Boot,Brindle/Simply Taupe,11 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars love them!, November 10, 2010
These are so great! My feet don't fatigue on all-day hikes and they are very comfortable. They can get kind of hot in the summer though.

Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
6 used & new from $70.00

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, November 10, 2010
I bought this as a present for my mother, but now, after trying it, I don't know if I will be able to part with it at Christmas! It is so so easy to read on. I can read PDFs of journal articles and other work-related documents. I'm taking it with me to a conference, so I will have a map of the convention center and the program and lecture room locations. There is a pretty good selection of free books. I'm still don't see why most books are so expensive. The 3G is a must! The music feature is nice, but I wish they would let you see the play list and edit it. The voice that reads to you is pretty pretty funny. It sounds really robotic- not the best feature, but it has potential. Hopefully it will improve in the next model. Overall, I really like it and I will probably get myself one.