Profile for customer-5 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

customer-5 RSS Feed

Gilmour Spray Doc Sprayer Replacement Valve R58C
Gilmour Spray Doc Sprayer Replacement Valve R58C
Price: $11.39
31 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Green Lawn sprayer, September 9, 2013
My 25 year old Green Lawn spray would not hold pressure. I had broke the round cap on the bottom of the valve. By the picture shown it looked to be the same so i bought this and the cap is the same. I replace the cap and my Green Lawn sprayer is as good as new.

EZOPower Apple CERTIFIED 6 Feet 30-pin USB Sync & Charge Dock Connector Data Cable / White (Retail Packaging) for iPhone 4/ 4S/ 4G/ 4GS, Apple iPad 1 2 / New iPad 3, iPod
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Work ok slow charge, September 2, 2013
Works fine Charges and syncs to computer.
Takes longer to charge than the shorter cord.
Nice to have the length.

Wahl Professional 8061 5-star Series Rechargeable Shaver Shaper
Wahl Professional 8061 5-star Series Rechargeable Shaver Shaper
Price: $52.33
46 used & new from $48.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Shaver IF you shave every day, June 6, 2013
This was a gift so cant coomplain to much.
BUT Whal's lack of updated instructions and online details is horrible.
there is no trimmer on shaver.
If i let my beard grow 2 days this shaver will not shave it all. My beard is not fast growing so i may not shave every day.
Instructions say if your beard is more than 1/32 of an inch use trimmer first. thats .031 thousandths or less than 1mm.(WHAT)
OH Ya wheres the trimmer?
Whal let us down on this one.

Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
Price: $141.47
88 used & new from $94.60

4.0 out of 5 stars 980xL Juicer, February 6, 2011
I bought JE98XL Juicer for my wife and have had it about 2 months. This is our 1st Juicer so i'm no expert just reviewing what I have found.
1) After some research found that the 98xL replaced the 950 Breville because the motor was bad in the 950.
2) Juices carrots,whole apple and kwi,celery, ginger root very well.
3) softer things like bananas,small berries, fresh parsly and spinach NOT so well they get thrown into the pulp container. try to put in together with harder things to juice together. Some things (grapefruit) I just squeeze the juice in.
Fruit juices all taste good, lots of sugar and no fiber, remember you throw that away (pulp). The Vegetables ones you need to experiment on for a alright taste.
Overall I think a good juicer takes 2-5 minuts to rinse everything. Would be nice to be able to reuse all the pulp which I just throw away.
I would like to try a juicer that sqeezes the juice out.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2012 7:08 PM PDT