Profile for MT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 70

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MT "CK" RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
All Terrain TerraSport SPF30 Natural Sunscreen Spray (3- Ounce)
All Terrain TerraSport SPF30 Natural Sunscreen Spray (3- Ounce)
Price: $12.41
30 used & new from $8.38

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 17, 2014
Defective packaging, doesn't work with the nossle.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2014 7:56 AM PDT

Tide Gentle HE Laundry Detergent 35 Count
Tide Gentle HE Laundry Detergent 35 Count
Price: $13.21

1.0 out of 5 stars These must have been defective. The outer plastic on ..., August 17, 2014
These must have been defective. The outer plastic on the tabs ends up not breaking down and went through the washer ending up ruining clothes. Will never purchase again
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2014 7:11 AM PDT

Lenmar ChugPlug - Portable Power for Macbook Air and 13" Macbook Pro - 45W & 60W MacBook Computers
Price: $159.99
5 used & new from $159.99

5.0 out of 5 stars finally, portable power for your mac!, August 9, 2014
FINALLY, a portable charger for a Mac, need i say more? i have been waiting for something like this since i purchased my macbook air several years ago

Lenmar Mutant - 20,800mAh Portable Power Pack with 4 USB Ports to Charge Tablets and Mobile Phones
Price: $229.99
5 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, August 9, 2014
this is a great product. this would be great for emergency back up power as well. i just brought this on a trip and it was so nice having 4 ports to charge our devices. really handy for even charging four devices at once while on the road and at home.

Lenmar Rise Ultra-portable Bluetooth Speaker White with Silver Top
Lenmar Rise Ultra-portable Bluetooth Speaker White with Silver Top
Price: $79.99
28 used & new from $34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little speaker, easy to use, January 15, 2014
I have been looking around for some speakers to use that were wireless, easy to setup and use and had good sound. This one fit all of those requirements and my preteen has now actually stolen this item from me because it's so simple to use and pair with any device. You don't even need the instruction manual to set this up to pair with your devices, it's that easy! Love it. I like the style too, it is just a small little square, push on the top and it exposes the speaker. This design is good because your speaker isn't exposed until you want to use it. We like to bring this with us places so it's nice that it's all self contained. Good product, would recommend. Not sure what others are in this same price range so I do not have anything to compare it to beside a Jambox I purchased for my husband that cost way more.

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh External Battery Portable Dual USB Charger Power Bank. PowerIQ™ Broad Compatibility, Fast Charging, High Capacity, Ultra Compact. For iPhone 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 3 2, Tab 4 3 2 Pro, Nexus, HTC One, One 2 (M8), LG G3, Nexus, MOTO X and More (Black).
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $89.99
4 used & new from $27.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have item IMO, January 5, 2014
this is a must have item IMO. I pretty much do not leave home without my portable charger. This is about the same size as most smart phones but it is heavier and thicker. You won't regret this purchase. I am at a point where my portable devices (smartphone, tablets, etc) must have a method to charge when I am out and about. This is a great device to keep in your bag or vehicle.

MEElectronics Air Fi Runaway Bluetooth Stereo Wireless and Wired Headphones with Microphone (Black/Grey)
Price: $49.00
21 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase - headphones were a huge hit!, January 5, 2014
My son asked for Dr Dre headphones for Christmas. When I saw the price of the DD headphones and the reviews I thought no way. I purchased him these instead. He opened them up on Christmas morning and hasn't parted with them since. he said the sound quality is equal to or better than the Dr. Dre's that his friend has. Wow, and for a fraction of the price, I will take that!

Flashing Led Bumpy Ring (Pack of 12)
Flashing Led Bumpy Ring (Pack of 12)
Price: $5.79
59 used & new from $0.52

3.0 out of 5 stars only tested one but stopped working, January 5, 2014
I have only used one so far. they are so super cute and fun and festive and the colors are awesome. However, I wore one to a party last night and it only worked for about 1 hour. I would think they would last a lot longer. I would rebuy them in the future, but would hope that I could get a lot more use out of them.

LEGO Star Wars 75023 Advent Calendar
LEGO Star Wars 75023 Advent Calendar
Offered by Funtastic Things
Price: $59.95
32 used & new from $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Annual purchase - love it, January 5, 2014
we purchase this every year. It always seem to come out around the time report cards come out so if my boys get on honor roll, this is their gift for that achievement. We have throughly enjoyed these year after year. The only downside is it is a lot of money to spend right before Christmas time. It would be nice if it were around $25.

Crest 3d White Toothpaste, Radiant Mint, 7.6 Ounce (Pack of 4) (Packaging may vary)
Offered by D & B Goods
Price: $27.97
11 used & new from $22.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this toothpaste, January 5, 2014
I am not sure if there is a whitener in this toothpaste, I should probably check. however, ever since i started using this toothpaste i have been getting lots of compliments about how white my teeth are. everyone likes a compliment and likes white teeth. yeah, i will take that

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7