Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Epping, NH United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars User friendly!, August 1, 2015
The latest version is super easy to use on my Android and it is syncing well with Fitbit. The bat code scanner is a convenient tool, too. Highly recommended.

Downton Abbey Season 4
Downton Abbey Season 4
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dame Maggie Smith gets all the best lines!, January 1, 2015
Downton Abbey is a wonderful period drama and even has bits of humor here and there. The costumes are fantastic. Dame Maggie Smith gets all the best lines. I had to re-watch season 4 to be ready for the first episode of season 5 on Sunday night. Of course, the Brits have already seen the whole season.

HP 15 Black Ink Cartridge - Black - Inkjet - 600 Page - 1 Each - Retail
HP 15 Black Ink Cartridge - Black - Inkjet - 600 Page - 1 Each - Retail
Offered by pawnworld
Price: $17.88
4 used & new from $17.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 27, 2014
Product was as described and arrived on time.

Under Tower Peak: A Thriller
Under Tower Peak: A Thriller
Price: $14.37

4.0 out of 5 stars I have always loved reading books set in the west and Bart Paul ..., August 20, 2014
I have always loved reading books set in the west and Bart Paul writes a good story. I hope he writes more. These characters would make a good series.

Coyote Wind (The Montana Mysteries Featuring Gabriel Du Pré Book 1)
Coyote Wind (The Montana Mysteries Featuring Gabriel Du Pré Book 1)
Price: $6.15

3.0 out of 5 stars A fun Western read, July 28, 2014
Bowen includes humor, history, and a picture of real Montanans in these lightweight but fun novels. On a rainy day I binge-read the first two of the series. The characters and the tensions between the Metis and the white man drive the novels and make one want to go back for more.

Sleepers
Sleepers
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Riveting but depressing, April 1, 2014
This review is from: Sleepers (Amazon Video)
I didn't realize what I was getting into when I started watching this film. I chose it for the stellar cast and because it was a story of friendship. However, the brutality and despair in the film were a bigger part of the story than the friendship, in my opinion. After I watched the film, I read the reviews and learned that the screenplay was based on a true story, although the State of New York denies it; but they would, wouldn't they? It was a brilliantly acted film and I really enjoyed DeNiro and Hoffman's performances.

The Crash Reel
The Crash Reel
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Story With A Happy Ending, February 14, 2014
This review is from: The Crash Reel (Amazon Video)
Kevin Pearce was at the top of his game when a training crash in 2009 derailed his plan to challenge Shaun White at the 2010 Olympics. The Crash Reel chronicles Kevin's rise to the pinnacle of competitive snowboarding and his family's struggle as he worked his way back from a traumatic brain injury. Intimate footage of family discussions around the dinner table as Kevin contemplates snowboarding again is heart-wrenching. I watched the Olympic snowboarders with a whole new perspective after watching this film.

Amazon Kindle Fire HD Standing Leather Origami Case (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7"), Blue
Price: $18.89
64 used & new from $4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cool!, February 1, 2014
My blue origami case is stylish and the folding stand works beautifully in the horizontal position; however, is doesn't work as well when I am reading using the Kindle vertically, which is usually how I read a book. Other than than, I love it.

Just One Evil Act: A Lynley Novel (Inspector Lynley Book 18)
Just One Evil Act: A Lynley Novel (Inspector Lynley Book 18)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I always enjoy Elizabeth George's Inspector Lynley novels., January 6, 2014
One of the aspects of E.G.'s Inspector Lynley novels I have always enjoyed is observing the aristocracy working alongside working-class men and women. We saw little of the aristocratic side of Lynley's life this time out, and I missed it.

Luckily for me, I read this novel on my Kindle. Without the translation app, I would have been very frustrated with all of the Italian dialogue and use of Italian terms. To be fair, I enjoy this use of French in novels because I speak and read French. So Italian speakers and readers may like this.

I had a difficult time believing Barbara Havers was going to get away with breaking all of the rules she did.

Despite these reservations, I could not put it down and was, as usual, drawn into the fast-paced plot.

The New Yorker
The New Yorker
Offered by Conde Nast, Inc.
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read magazine, December 5, 2013
This review is from: The New Yorker (Kindle Edition)
The best magazine for intelligent, informed, and witty coverage of culture, interesting people, and world affairs. To say nothing of the world's best cartoons.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3