Profile for leenie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

leenie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Nostalgic Images Hippies Use Back Door Tin Sign, Blue
Nostalgic Images Hippies Use Back Door Tin Sign, Blue
Offered by PosterRevolution
Price: $8.37
3 used & new from $3.77

5.0 out of 5 stars hippies need love too, August 25, 2014
Love this sign! I put it in a frame (matted) and hung it in my living room :) it brings a little humor and whimsy to our walls! Plus, it was a great surprise and funny joke on my husband as I hung it up while he was away for 4 days at the philadelphia folk festival!

Ingrid & Isabel Women's Maternity Fringe Cardigan, Jet Black, Large
Ingrid & Isabel Women's Maternity Fringe Cardigan, Jet Black, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars hippie mama to be, August 25, 2014
I love this sweater and it's super comfy. It fits well and wraps nicely but I'm 5'9 so it is not as long on me as pictured and the sleeves are much shorter (practically 3/4). They also flare out at the cuffs which you can't see in the photo. It washed well but I laid it flat to dry so it wouldn't shrink. Ultimately, I am smitten with this sweater because of the fringe and the softness and I cant wait for cooler weather to wear it more!!

Febreze Noticeables Air Freshener Refill, Gain Original, 1.758 Ounce, 2 Count
Febreze Noticeables Air Freshener Refill, Gain Original, 1.758 Ounce, 2 Count
Price: $8.99
14 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fresh and clean, March 19, 2014
love the smell. these refills make everything smell clean and fresh. we just plugged them in yesterday so we'll see how long the scent lasts

Febreze NOTICEables Dual Scented Oil Warmer  Kit (Pack of 3)
Febreze NOTICEables Dual Scented Oil Warmer Kit (Pack of 3)
Price: $8.97
10 used & new from $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars work great but conspicuous, March 19, 2014
These plug ins are great and I love that they whole dual scents, but they are very large and stick out significantly from the wall.

Febreze Noticeables Dual Scented Oil Warmer, 1.75-Ounce, 2 Count (Pack of 2)
Febreze Noticeables Dual Scented Oil Warmer, 1.75-Ounce, 2 Count (Pack of 2)
Price: $6.09

Offered by MyTeamPlanet
Price: $28.99
3 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy and resuable, March 19, 2014
We got this to use for my brother's graduation party. The flag hung from the tent in my parent's back yard above the buffet table and we used the table cloth as a back drop for the dessert table. Made from heavy vinyl, the table cloth was easily wiped down and refolded to be used at future tailgates

Kantek  Acrylic Tape Dispenser, 2 3/4 x 6 x 1 3/4 Inches , Clear (AD60)
Kantek Acrylic Tape Dispenser, 2 3/4 x 6 x 1 3/4 Inches , Clear (AD60)
Price: $8.78
25 used & new from $8.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Anthropologie style, Amazon Price, March 19, 2014
Love this tape dispenser! I had seen one very similar at Anthropologie but couldn't justify paying that much for office supplies. Thankfully, a quick search landed me the same thing at 1/2 the price

3dRose LLC 8 x 8 x 0.25 Inches Mouse Pad, Gold with Polka Dots Print (mp_35475_1)
Price: $19.42
2 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a foil finish, March 19, 2014
The mouse pad looks identical to the picture, white polka-dots on a gold-tan ombre background but I was expecting it to have a shiny/foil type finish.

Set of 6 Assorted Furniture Repair Markers Stain Scratch Floor Pens
Set of 6 Assorted Furniture Repair Markers Stain Scratch Floor Pens
Offered by Shore Group
Price: $7.29
30 used & new from $2.00

3.0 out of 5 stars dried out quickly, March 13, 2014
these were not as good as the Master Caster Company Products - Furniture Repair Kit which I also ordered at the same time. These tended to dry out more quickly and I constantly had to put the cap on between touch ups which is annoying when you're hitting multiple spots on 1 piece.

Vitafusion Prenatal DHA and Folic Acid Gummy Vitamins, 180 Count
Vitafusion Prenatal DHA and Folic Acid Gummy Vitamins, 180 Count
Offered by GROCERY TRIP SAVER
Price: $22.59
25 used & new from $12.56

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, March 13, 2014
Taste as good as can be expected for vitamins. These were a great deal for the pill count and have lasted a long time. We are not actively trying to conceive at the moment but we aren't "not trying" either so I want to make sure that our future kiddos are covered. I have noticed a significant improvement to my skin (fewer breakouts and the winter air isn't drying me out as much as it usually does, which given the frigid temps and snow we've had in the North East, is impressive), hair (shinier and fewer split ends) and nails (still strong even though I've had at least 4 gel polish manicures since I started them).

Page: 1 | 2