Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Randy Wilson > Reviews

Browse

Randy Wilson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Randy Wilson "Randy S" RSS Feed (Beacon, NY USA)

Mrs Doubtfire [Blu-ray]
Mrs Doubtfire [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Robin Williams
Price: $9.33
45 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Took the liberty in ordering you another scotch., October 25, 2014
This review is from: Mrs Doubtfire [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Robin Williams best movie.
RIP

The Chaperone [Blu-ray]
The Chaperone [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Stephen Herek
Offered by mirmedia_movies_and_music
Price: $9.33
15 used & new from $4.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good movie, October 25, 2014
This review is from: The Chaperone [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
By no means is this s great movie, but it is a great feel good movie.

If you enjoy WWE and Triple H, his character really sticks to you. He is a father trying to get reconnected to his daughter. Overall it is one of those average movies they have enough humor to it, in which you could watch over and over again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 25, 2014
Great value for the variety. Each kind has a different feel.

Power Rangers: Zeo, Vol. 1
Power Rangers: Zeo, Vol. 1
DVD ~ Catherine Sutherland
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $8.99
33 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for original power ranger fan, October 25, 2014
This review is from: Power Rangers: Zeo, Vol. 1 (DVD)
Both volume 1 and 2 are Austin have for those who have the Mighty Morphing series. This was the last season of that series memory as it's the last time we see the best of the originals. We see the return of the original leader Jason, while saying goodbye to Billy and Jason again by seasons end.

ViewSonic PJD5134 SVGA DLP Projector (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
ViewSonic PJD5134 SVGA DLP Projector (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Projector Professionals
Price: $499.00
16 used & new from $248.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for quality and price!, October 25, 2014
if your looking to spend some reasonable money on a good projector this is the projector for you. I love this projector, and I haven't experienced the best of it yet. Good advice though, it is good to have enough distance in the room to really appreciate it. My old room was average size and it still projected solid quality against my wall. My new room is shorter distance, but the wall is white which is recommended for the best quality. In my opinion this is better than getting a big screen hd TV. If you have the space to project it and enjoy watching movies at the best value.... Buy this!!

Make sure you get speakers though because the sound is not good on the projector alone.

This projector
+speakers
+white background to project
= theater in your own home

Home Improvement: The 20th Anniversary Complete Collection
Home Improvement: The 20th Anniversary Complete Collection
DVD ~ Tim Allen
Offered by Clear View Movies
Price: $149.95
6 used & new from $130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I Don't Think So Tim!!!, May 13, 2011
If you are a Home Improvement Fan, I suggest you buy this item while it is at such an affordable price.I wanted to buy the complete season for a while now, and having to wait for this set was well worth it.Months ago I was thinking about buying each season, but the price for all 8 seasons...plus Shipping and Tax was way over my budget.I noticed this was coming out for half the price I would have paid and I decided to pre-order back in February and wait.I can tell you this..it was the best Set I ever pre-ordered.The entire series in in a Tool Box case with each season wrapped up individually, as if I bought each season separately in stores.I started watching Season 1 and will continue all the way to season 8.It is a must own if your a fan of the show and get it why you have a chance.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2014 1:34 PM PDT