Profile for shtooo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

shtooo RSS Feed

NBA 2K13 - Xbox 360
NBA 2K13 - Xbox 360
Offered by MUGEN MART
Price: $22.99
153 used & new from $7.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Basketball game to date, July 23, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: NBA 2K13 - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I've played basketball games since "Hoops" on NES. I've played them for all systems, and I have never had more fun on basketball game that I've had with 2k13. I bought it last October and haven't felt the need to buy a game since. It's that good!

Diplomacy Board Game
Diplomacy Board Game
Offered by Hard 2 Find Games
Price: $197.39
11 used & new from $68.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Strategy Game Ever!, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Diplomacy Board Game (Toy)
I have long been a fan of strategy games such as Risk, Axis & Allies, etc. I've been big into them for close to forty years. My only problem with them was that I am the most unlucky person in the world when it comes down to rolling the dice. I love that the combat in this game is based completely on numbers and not on the luck of your rolls. It's all about your ability to read people and your powers of persuasion. We usually have a pretty full game of 6-7 people, and we devote an entire day to it. It's the kind of game that doesn't feel like it takes that long because you're constantly talking to different people, gathering intelligence, and crafting backroom deals. Overall, if you're looking for a group strategy game, I have found none better than this gem!

NBA 2K12 (Covers May Vary)
NBA 2K12 (Covers May Vary)
Offered by Exuby
Price: $23.61
203 used & new from $2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this game!!!, January 10, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Yes, it's difficult. Yes, a little more than last years, but I personally like the fact that if you make a stupid play you pay for it! Visually the game is amazing. The my player mode is much, much more in depth this year. The legends mode is a blast. Online association provides endless replayability. If you liked 2k11 and you love a sports game that actually requires you to have a little bit of skill to dominate then get this game. A+++

NCAA Football 12 - Xbox 360
NCAA Football 12 - Xbox 360
Offered by Shining Star Inc.
Price: $15.92
130 used & new from $1.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Glitch & Buggy... and that's after the patches, January 10, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I have bought every ncaa football game since ea started producing the title. I have finally reached the tipping point of my frustration, and this will be the last one that I make the mistake of purchasing, until EA decides to buck up and fix themselves. The game has a number of bugs and is virtually unplayable unless you patch it. Even if you do patch it, don't expect it to be glitch free. They add features that are good ideas and the game is reasonably fun to play, but all the freezes and glitches just ruin the experience.

ASUS N53JF-A1 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Silver Aluminum)
ASUS N53JF-A1 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Silver Aluminum)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what i need it to, July 26, 2011
As with most laptops there's some bloatware to deal with, but it's easily removed for the most part. I just needed a laptop that would be decent for watching movies and playing a few games that aren't too demanding (WoW and CoD). Runs both easily and has a nice picture for watching movies. Obviously it's not a high end gaming machine or high end media machine, but it's a good all purpose laptop for a poor college kid.