Profile for Katie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katie RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Worlds Smallest High Resolution Mini Video Camcorder (DVR), Incl. 2gb Micro SD Card and USB Card Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!! THIS IS GREAT, February 26, 2010
OMG the picture is outstanding, and the mic allows me to whisper in my helmet, and you can still hear me. I'm going to get another one for my husband. Great for hiking trips, helmet cams, perfect for just keeping in you pocket to whip out if you see something you want to capture. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!! Much better than using your cell phone to film anything!! If you not sure, just get it anyway. You will find a way to use this! I'M SO HAPPY THAT I DID!!

HIKE EURO OVAL - Hiking - Vinyl Car Decal Sticker #1715 | Vinyl Color: Yellow
HIKE EURO OVAL - Hiking - Vinyl Car Decal Sticker #1715 | Vinyl Color: Yellow
Offered by Graphics & More
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cant see it on a white car...., December 16, 2009
The letters look black in the photo, but they are not. It's a cut out. So you can only read it if its on a dark surface. Other than that I guess its ok.

Persona
Persona
Price: $17.47
16 used & new from $11.04

5.0 out of 5 stars GET ALL 3 KARNIVOOL ALBUMS!!!, November 16, 2009
This review is from: Persona (Audio CD)
WOW, These guys are AWESOME. Its been a while since I have heard rock like this. Karnivool is a MUST HAVE!

Sony Micro Vault Click 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive with Virtual Expander USM16GP/B
Offered by biddeal_co
Price: $32.67
6 used & new from $22.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine with Vista, October 16, 2008
So far so good. It was easy to install. There is a web site to download software if you need help. With this one you have to move your (pictures,music,Docs, whatever) to the drive that the "Sony Micro vault" is using, it will tell which when you put it in your USB port and then you can just delete what you moved from your pc to save pc memory space. Just dont lose it! Its small.

Swiss Legend Women's 40037-01 Diamond Collection Beverly Hills Watch
Swiss Legend Women's 40037-01 Diamond Collection Beverly Hills Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL but BIG!, October 16, 2008
Ok.. the face of the watch is very pretty, but its huge! I'm talking bigger than a mans watch. (1 1/2 inch x 1 1/2 inch square face) But I'm getting used to it, because its very eye catching and I have had people ask me about it. I will be getting another strap for it, since this one has a weird complex way of opening and closing. I almost cant do it without help. Other than that, Its a great looking watch and I dont regret spending the money on it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, September 26, 2008
This bag/purse is perfect! Its bigger than I thought whice is great, I can fit all my stuff in it. It has a place for everything. Its not just one big pocket like most messenger style bags. I LOVE IT!! and the Italian leather smells wonderful and looks like an $800.00 bag. I'm getting 2 more leather bags (but different styles) from Marcopoloni. I am very happy!

Panasonic 5.8Ghz Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System - 3 Handset System (KX-TG4323B)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great phones for the money, August 1, 2008
TONS of features many are cell phone like features like Ringer ID's and a night mode which lets you choose a span of time during which the phone wont ring for incoming calls. (No more awake at 2am with a wrong number!) also you can set your phone book so the caller ID reads MOM or DAD instead of the number. I love the answering machine message, So I dont have to have my voice on there. My only CON is that the dial keypad does not light up. (Thats why only 4 stars). Other than that its a great buy and Amazon sells them for less than Wal-Mart.

Mountainsmith Day Lumbar Pack
Mountainsmith Day Lumbar Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little bag!, July 30, 2008
Perfect for a day at the park or hiking. I also use it just walking around downtown shopping, it takes the place of my purse and my husband can carry it without feeling like he's holding a purse. I plan on buying another one in a different color.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works on my sheltie, July 25, 2008
Go slowly, it really grabs the hair. I'm not sure how close to the skin it gets, so dont over brush your dog.

Altitude Illness: Prevention & Treatment (Mountaineers Outdoor Expert)
Altitude Illness: Prevention & Treatment (Mountaineers Outdoor Expert)
by Stephen Bezruchka MD
Price: $8.95
81 used & new from $1.76

5.0 out of 5 stars DON'T CLIMB WITHOUT THIS BOOK!!, July 21, 2008
This is a great small pocket book. It's meant to carried with you while you climb. Has everything you need to help prevent and treat different types of Altitude Illness.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7