Profile for JP1717 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 92

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JP1717 "happy mommy NC" RSS Feed (NC USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Life Extension Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Enhanced Mitochondrial, 100 Mg, Softgels, 60-Count
Offered by Galactic Deals, LLC
Price: $34.70
50 used & new from $31.28

1.0 out of 5 stars NOW CONTAINS SOY!!!, March 30, 2015
This product now contains soy!!! Packaging in the picture looks same as one I bought in the past that did not contain soy, the only mention of the soy is in the other ingredients. Bottle is larger (not noticeable from pictures) because capsules are now at least twice the size.

Tagital® T9X 9" Quad Core Android 4.4 KitKat Tablet PC, 8GB Multimedia, Bluetooth, Dual Camera, Play Store Pre-installed, 3D Game Supported, 2015 Newest Model Bundled with Keyboard
Offered by Seller_pro2011
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Rasp sound after only 1.5 months, March 30, 2015
I didn't expect much for this price and with those low expectations it met my needs. I was quite happy with it until 1.5 months into owning it, the speakers started to produce a rasp sound. I used it a lot for music which is now useless so I'm back to using my laptop since I can't return it anymore. Not happy.

Organic Licorice Root Powder
Organic Licorice Root Powder
Offered by SupplyTiger
Price: $17.27
6 used & new from $14.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good quality product, February 16, 2015
This organic licorice root powder is not good. It gives me terrible and I mean terrible gas. I have another brand at home and compared them side by side. This one doesn't smell as good and when I scoop it with my measuring spoon, it sticks to it, like it is charges with static electricity. The other brand doesn't do it. The taste is not good either compared to the other brand. I thought I would save money but in this case you get what you pay for.

Zack & Zoey Polyester/Cotton Basic Dog Hoodie, X-Large, 24-Inch, Vibrant Orange
Zack & Zoey Polyester/Cotton Basic Dog Hoodie, X-Large, 24-Inch, Vibrant Orange
Price: $16.66
7 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable hoodie, November 17, 2014
This hoodie is so cute and so soft. Great buy! Pleasure to deal with the seller as well.

DecoBros Supreme Over The Door 11 Hook Organizer Rack, Chrome Finish
DecoBros Supreme Over The Door 11 Hook Organizer Rack, Chrome Finish
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $13.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice and serves its purpose, November 4, 2014
This hanger looks really nice and serves its purpose great.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me and my dog, November 4, 2014
This product definitely gives me energy and overall makes me feel better. I'm more alert and have clearer mind. I also give it to my 80 lbs dog who's about 9. It got him out of his depression. He plays and runs around again and overall seems happier.

Mezzati Kids Toddler Teen Bedding - Best, Softest, Coziest Bed Sheets For Your Kid on Amazon! ★ ON SALE TODAY ★ High Quality Wrinkle Resistant Brushed Microfiber Bedding Sets - Deep Pocket - Light and Bright Collection For Boys and Girls - Exclusive Fun Bright and Bold Colors ★ Get BONUS eBook - Sleep Well: Guide for Healthful Sleep ★ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!! (Lime, Twin)
Offered by Mezzati
Price: $79.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice color but..., November 4, 2014
First off, the company is amazing and their nice communication just makes you want to give them a 5 star review. But, the sheets are not all that. I love the vibrant color. That's it. They are thin and any hair will stick to it. They are also a better fit for very deep mattress and are loose on a standard size mattress.

DHP Parson's End Table 3536196, Espresso or Natural Wood, Black
DHP Parson's End Table 3536196, Espresso or Natural Wood, Black
Price: $19.00
14 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great table, November 4, 2014
So easy to assemble and looks great. We spilled drinks and food on it and everything wipes of clean even when dried on. In addition, you really can't beat the price!

"Cucumber Delight" ANTI AGING EYE GEL with VITAMIN C (5%) + Wrinkle Reduction & Prevention Antioxidant Combination Moisturizer Gel + 70% Organic Ingredients Including Organic Herbal Infusion & Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (No Rooster Combs - Vegan Approved Source!)! + Use alone or along with our complete Anti Aging / Antioxidant Combination System which includes the Perfect Body Harmony Vitamin C Facial Cleanser/Wash, Anti Aging Treatment (Toner Replacement), Vitamin C Facial Serum, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, & Vitamin C Facial Creme + 1.0 oz Jar + NO SULFATES, NO PARABENS + NO ANIMAL TESTING!
Offered by The Perfect Body Harmony Store
Price: $37.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, September 15, 2014
My dark circles diminished and my overall complexion around my eyes improved. I think I need to use it longer to notice decrease in wrinkles but even if not this gel is amazing. It smells and feels so good when applied. Occasionally it burns very tiny bit but most of the time it doesn't. I have a very sensitive skin and tolerate this gel very well. I love it!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I think it's over advertised, September 15, 2014
I wasn't able to locate any studies that this formula helps increase energy in people with MS. While it seems to be healthy for the liver, in the study the dosage was much higher. You only get 5mg per capsule here and are supposed to take 2 a day. I bought it and taking it but because I started taking other supplements with Mitoq, I can't comment if my increased energy is a result of taking MitoQ or other supplements or a combination of. I decided to not purchase another batch as it seems that regular well known CoQ10 is all I need for antioxidant intake for much less.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2015 6:20 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10