Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Kaatz99 > Reviews

Browse

Kaatz99's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kaatz99 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
PuraSleep 10 Inch CoolFlow Memory Foam Mattress - Made In The USA - 10-Year Warranty - FULL
Offered by Woot
Price: $325.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, July 26, 2016
Came in a small box...easy to handle and get on the frame. Delivery was fast! Fit a standard frame using for a 12 year old. Very comfortable for a larger adult and perfect for kids.

Golf Brush and Club Groove Cleaner By Ace Golf in Multiple Colors, 2 Ft Retractable Zip-line Aluminum Carabiner, Lightweight and Stylish, Ergonomic Design, Easily Attaches to Golf Bag
Offered by BearcreekMall
Price: $44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ... used it for 3 rounds and so far so good. The metal brush part has held up and ..., July 26, 2016
I've used it for 3 rounds and so far so good. The metal brush part has held up and nothing is broken as of yet. The pull cord is great!

Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer
Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer
Price: $9.99
39 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work upon receipt. Tried filling it more and ..., May 1, 2016
Didn't work upon receipt. Tried filling it more and less to no avail. Cheaply made. I delayed too long to return it as it wasn't a priority and now the window is gone. I will be purchasing a different brand. :(

The Short Drop (The Gibson Vaughn Series)
The Short Drop (The Gibson Vaughn Series)
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great First Effort, December 2, 2015
Just what I was looking for. Good characters, depth in the story, intrigue, twists and a desire to keep reading. Looking forward to his next effort.

Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones (Black)
Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones (Black)
Price: $24.50
113 used & new from $18.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, April 8, 2011
I purchased for watching movies using my iTouch and iPad during travel. While they are not noise reducing, the fit is very nice and keeps most outside disruptions out.

What I liked:
--Inexpensive for over the ear headphones ($45 in Feb 2011).
--Good sound (I am not an audiophile) and these worked fine for my music and movie rentals.
--Good fit and very comfortable over ears and on top of head.
--Decent recreation of sound that didn't require volume on 10!

What I disliked:
--They don't fold up for easy storage - but I knew that going into the purchase.
--Jury is still out on quality since I have only used them 5 times - no worries yet.

Bottom Line: Worked exceptionally well for my needs. I needed some noise reduction and they kept out disruptions. I wanted something comfortable and they were exceptional. I wanted decent sound so I didn't have to turn the iTouch and iPad to their highest volume setting. I wanted a over the ear that fit my budget and this fit the bill. Overall, a great product for the money keeping in mind the primary use. Would give 4.5 stars if I could.

OtterBox BlackBerry Curve 8520 Limited Edition Commuter Strength Case - Pink
OtterBox BlackBerry Curve 8520 Limited Edition Commuter Strength Case - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish & Functional, April 8, 2011
Purchased 2/16/2011 for wife's new Blackberry Curve several months ago as a replacement to a Body Glove cover that broke after 3 months. I had my wife provide feedback below based on her 2 months of experience with the product:

What I Like:
--Easy to pull out of purse or pocket vs. gel covers.
--2 piece cover is very secure.
--The design is "super cute".
--Ultimate protection for the Blackberry -- it still looks like new. The white part stays clean.
--The price was right...great value.
--Doesn't block edge keys like some other BB covers.

What I Dislike:
--Because of the secure nature of the cover, it is a "teeny" bit difficult to get on/off every time you want to reboot.
--It does add some bulk to the device but not as much as the Body Glove pink version.

Bottom line: For $22 this is a supremely stylish and very functional. Go get one.

Medium Weather Resistant DSLR Zoom Holster Carrying Case by USA Gear - Works With Nikon D7200 , Canon PowerShot SX420 IS , Sony Alpha 7R II , Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 and More
Offered by Gadget UPgrade
Price: $24.99
8 used & new from $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, April 8, 2011
I make many of my purchases based on product reviews from others like me on Amazon. This is why I take great care in writing my reviews by providing some perspective on how I use the product. For any review under 4 stars, I want to make sure I resonate with those who have the same usage as I do.

Purchased in February for March vacation to carry my Canon EOS XSI, extra batter and charger. Only a few other accessories were taken such as additional memory card and lens wipe. I am by no means a professional photographer and do not have an additional lens but was looking for something larger than my current case (old EOS film camera case) but not too large that it required gate check at the many airports I would take it through.

With limited use, only carrying it through the airport and down to beach multiple times, one of the primary inside pockets (on flap) ripped on the side. With such limited use I am disappointed by the product as it seemed to be higher in quality.

What I liked:
--Good value based on original purchase price provided it didn't rip.
--Kept sand out at beach (I was careful to keep it away from the sand but it kept out also)
--Looks nice and is the right size for a camera with additional lens and some accessories.
--The camera protection was good as the result of the holster system. It suspends the camera (my Canon EOS) nicely so it isn't hitting the bottom, sides or top.
--Received promptly from shipper.

What I disliked:
--The rip on the inside pocket after very little use. I have no idea how it happened other than poor quality. it was not stressed in any way.
--Without significant weight on the bottom (i.e. additional lens, more accessories) the bag is top heavy and always tips over. You need counter weight on bottom or it will fall over.
--Because of tipping issue, it is awkward to carry with shoulder strap.

I could probably live with the rip but fear that other pockets will rip rendering it useless. The tipping issue makes me want to try something else.

Bottom Line: Decent bag if it doesn't rip and if you have enough weight on bottom to keep the bag standing upright. There are so many options for camera bags, why settle for quality and design failure? Get what is right for you -- which I will be doing.

Transcend 16GB JetFlash 500 USB 2.0 Flash Drive (TS16GJF500)
Transcend 16GB JetFlash 500 USB 2.0 Flash Drive (TS16GJF500)
Offered by Express Goods
Price: $9.64
33 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent value at time of purchase, April 8, 2011
Purchased to transfer books and music between computers. It has served the purchase as expected.

What I Like:
--Fairly fast - although transferring 16GB is rarely fast.
--Nice size so you don't lose it and so it isn't bulky
--Great price for 16GB of memory at the time of purchase (Jan 2011. So good I bought two.

What I Dislike:
--The retractable feature is ok. It is too easy to retract so it never really locks in or out of position. Not a show-stopper by any means.
--No lanyard connection if you need it - some also see this as a benefit.

Bottom line: Great value for this amount of memory when I purchased in January 2011.

Body Glove Posh Snap-On Cover for BlackBerry Curve 8520 8530
Body Glove Posh Snap-On Cover for BlackBerry Curve 8520 8530

3.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loves It! Update: but not anymore..., January 5, 2011
Well, it only lasted 3-4 months then broke in half. The problem is in order for it to stay together, the clasps need to fit tightly. Unfortunately, with Blackberry you have to remove the battery every so often which means you have to open the case. Opening it is difficult to say the least and likely was the cause of it breaking. We were careful but with over 3 months of opening and closing the case couldn't handle the it. It is still stylish and durable from a protection standpoint but they need to redesign how you open the case to get to your Blackberry OR you need to be ultra-careful when opening. We recently purchased this as a replacement.
Otterbox Rbb4-8500S-44-C5Otr Blackberry Curve 8520 Limited Edition Commuter Strength Case (Pink)

========Original Review=========================
Purchased for wife's new Blackberry Curve several months ago. Found a similar one at the mall but looked cheap ($20) and thought this one by Body Glove would be better. So far, that is the case. I had my wife provide feedback below:

What I Like:
--Easy to pull out of purse or pocket vs. gel covers.
--The cover snaps on and is very secure.
--The design is "super cute" (no troubles with it wearing off to date other than normal wear)
--Ultimate protection for the Blackberry -- it still looks like new.
--The price was right.
--Doesn't block edge keys like some other BB covers.

What I Dislike:
--Because of the secure nature of the cover, you have to nearly pry the thing off every time you want to reboot.
--It does add some bulk to the device.

Bottom line: For $16 this is a very functional and stylish cover. Go get one.

EyeClops Night Vision Infared Stealth Binoculars
EyeClops Night Vision Infared Stealth Binoculars
Offered by PLANET-SURPLUS
Price: $194.95
14 used & new from $68.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy for Kids - Don't Expect Military Grade Night Vision, January 5, 2011
Purchased as Christmas gift for 6 year old son. We got it at Toys-R-Us for $38 which was a primary reason for purchasing after seeing it as a fun gift in Real Simple magazine. If I could, I would rate it at 3.5 stars.

What I Like:
--The price. Not sure i would have purchased if it was priced at it is today.
--It really works...was skeptical at first. You can make out faces with these binoculars.
--Very useful for checking in on kids sleeping without disturbing them.

What I Dislike:
--It does not focus very well and the range is poor but I didn't expect much.

After reading some of the other reviews, people need to realize that 1) this is IS a toy meant for younger children and 2) they are binoculars not goggles. There is a difference.

$70 is not a good value. We have used it several times and had some good fun with it. It will be great for camping when the weather gets better so for now we use it to play games in the house. Having a second one would be fun for hide-n-seek but I have not seen the price adjust since Christmas. Bottom line: Don't expect a military grade night vision, realize they are binoculars NOT goggles, let your kids have fun with it and wait to purchase when you can get them <$50.

Page: 1 | 2