Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Jane Austen > Reviews

Browse

Jane Austen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 130

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jane Austen RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
The Captain's Wallflower - A Regency Romance
The Captain's Wallflower - A Regency Romance
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Story!, January 27, 2016
Great lesson is learned never judge a person by what you see on the outside. I enjoyed the characters and the plot.

The Yellow Rose Beauty Shop
The Yellow Rose Beauty Shop
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Something to Talk About!, November 12, 2015
I’ve read a book by this author called The Ladies Room and I enjoyed that book. So when I saw this book I said why not. This story was funny and had more gossiping people than any other story I have read before. The story is about Stella a young woman whose mother Nancy put’s her name on a pray list to help her find a husband. I’m thinking who does that. Well poor Stella becomes the talk of the town and not in a good way.

Miss Fortune (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters Book 3)
Miss Fortune (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters Book 3)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story Worth a Second Read, November 10, 2015
Wonderful story I so enjoyed reading it. I have read a couple of other books by this author the Pine River series which I found really nice. So I figured I would start in this series of the Lear Sisters. I actually started with this one first it happens to be the third book. I have to admit that I didn't read them in order as the summary for this book grabbed my attention.

Basically Rachel is one of three sister who have grown up with wealth then one day her father starts to take it all away and she ends up having to fend for herself and actually get a job. I won't spoil the story so I won't mention why her father does what he does. Well while Rachel is fending for herself she has a small group of friends Dagne that practices witchcraft and an old boyfriend name Myron not sure why she keeps him around. Rachel is really naive and a bit of an airhead. She really isn't very good at connecting the dots and ends up having Myron run his game on her. One day Rachel meets a man name Flynn from the UK and she keeps on meeting him everywhere and ends up falling in love with him.

Eloisa's Adventure
Eloisa's Adventure
Price: $1.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story worth reading again., October 23, 2015
I just loved this story and it’s kind of scary moments. I really enjoyed the characters and the plot. Eloisa's character goes through quite an ordeal during this story. She was taken on some wild ride on her way to a ball and bonus thrown from the carriage. Then while walking to safety she is rescued by a handsome man. This handsome man (Simeon) has his own troubles with his newly inherited scary house. By the end of the story both Simeon and Eloisa are being stalked by a killer while running through passage ways in his old scary house out in gods nowhere.

Fight Song
Fight Song

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 3, 2015
This review is from: Fight Song (MP3 Music)
I really like this song. I heard it on the radio and went looking for the MP3.

Never Mine
Never Mine
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, September 3, 2015
This review is from: Never Mine (MP3 Music)
Great Song! I heard her sing this song live at the Grand Ole Opry on August 28th.

Miss Julie
Miss Julie
DVD
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I usually enjoy period films but this one I didnt care for, July 13, 2015
This review is from: Miss Julie (Amazon Video)
I didnt really care for this movie I could only stand to watch about an hour. I usually enjoy period films but this one I didnt care for. The film was on a recommendation list. Colin Farrell's character bored me. I was so shock when I noticed the actress playing Kathleen was Samantha Morton. Basically its a be careful what you wish for type of film.

Life After Perfect (Boot Creek)
Life After Perfect (Boot Creek)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story!, July 4, 2015
I really enjoyed this story about a woman who finds herself getting divorced and having to move on to a life as one. I really enjoyed how she picked herself up and went on a road trip to a new life.

Haunted [Clean]
Haunted [Clean]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Song, May 11, 2015
This review is from: Haunted [Clean] (MP3 Music)
Good song I could have done without the intro though.

The Ladies' Room
The Ladies' Room
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story!, November 29, 2014
This review is from: The Ladies' Room (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book by Carolyn Brown. It's the first I have read by her. I really like Trudy she was so relatible. She is a newly single woman trying to get some peace and happiness in her life. Through a death of a loved one she is brought back together with an old childhood friend. She and Billy Lee reconnected and Trudy finally finds peace and happiness.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13