Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for S.R. > Reviews

Browse

S.R.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S.R. "shann13" RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
PMD Personal Microderm System, White
PMD Personal Microderm System, White

4.0 out of 5 stars BEST INVESTMENT For my skin!!!!, November 4, 2012
Note: I've been using this for 8 months. I wanted a good amount of time before I reviewed it. Although I did see my skin change for the better after three treatments.

Pros
-gives you professional dermabrasion results from home
-makes my skin glow
-removes fine lines. Not sure how it will work for deeper lines but I'm in my mid twenties and my forehead has practically no lines since using the product
-relatively affordable if you compare it to the microdermabrasion treatments at the derms office
-fades dark scars

Cons
-wish it was battery operated so its more portable
-results are dependent on HOW you use it. Use it properly or you will end up with scabs like the users reviewing this.
-I wish the discs would last longer, I usually get 3-4 treatments per disc.
-wont fix deep acne scars "pits". Only lightens dark acne spots.

TIPS:
-search for coupon codes online if you're going to buy you can lower the price to 108-135$ depending on the promos going on
-use the proper disc for your face. Test your wrist with it first, if it gets too red and burns too much your disc is too rough.
-use the one pass method. Just one pass on each area of your skin and move on the next. I'm guessing the users that scab are the ones that keep passing the same area with a back n forth motion or keeping the suction on the same area too long.
-wash your face with oatmeal soaked in warm water after and your skin absorbs all the nutrients in the oatmeal and soothes the redness. Also makes the burn last only 2-5 minutes. Hope this helped!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2015 1:21 PM PST

elago S4 Glide Case for Black Version  AT&T, Sprint and Verizon iPhone 4/4S(Not for White Iphone) (Soft Feeling Black)- eco-friendly packaging
Offered by elago design
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars FAVORITE. iPhone case, October 11, 2012
PROS
-light
-full coverage without bring bulky
-soft matte feel
-snug and durable
-fits all my docks. I don't have to remove the bottom part to dock my phone which can get incredibly annoying.

CONS
-be warned its NOT for white iPhone. I didn't understand what the big deal was until I tried it on my white iPhone. It's a super snug fit. I was scared it was going to scratch my phone trying to pry it out. But with my boyfriends black IPhone it fits securely but not insanely tight.

-it raises the earphone hole that some plugs that are L shaped and not straight shaped will not fit securely. (Aux lines) might be a pain to keep removing the top part of the case if you want to use the aux line in your car, so check the type of plug you have first. Was not a prob for me since my car just uses Bluetooth to access music library and pandora.

Cisco Linksys Refurbished E1000 Wireless-N Router
Cisco Linksys Refurbished E1000 Wireless-N Router

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Fast and it works, July 10, 2012
Pros
-price
-refurbished but it was in original sealed packaging.
-fast
-Easy set up for an average person who knows how home networks work

Cons
-None so far
-My only concern is longevity. My previous wireless G router was a linksys and that lasted 5 years. I only upgraded to this because I wanted wireless N.

iOttie Easy One Touch Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6s/6, Galaxy S7/S6- Retail Packaging- Black
Price: $16.95
14 used & new from $12.00

1,193 of 1,229 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great for iphone WITH cases, July 10, 2012
Length:: 0:20 Mins

Pros

-Best car mount I've had so far for the iphone 4s. Usually car mounts won't accommodate cases for the iphone and it's a pain to have to remove it to dock the phone. This is great because it accommodates my skin case, my silicone case my otterbox, basically any case I have on my phone.

-When they say one touch they mean it. I only need one hand to dock my phone when I get in the car. no more fiddling around while driving.

-Suction sticks, even in hot weather the suction has not broken or melted

-Price for something that is simple and just works, 20 bucks with S&H included is a bargain.

Cons
-the side buttons feels a little flimsy. If you are rough with your things this may not last as long. I would say that I take care of my things fairly well so I don't see this as a big problem. I gently place my phone on the mount so I've had no problems with it breaking.
Comment Comments (67) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2015 7:35 AM PST

Cute 3D Pig Cartoon Animal Silicone Gel Case Cover for iPhone 4 4G 4S Brown
Cute 3D Pig Cartoon Animal Silicone Gel Case Cover for iPhone 4 4G 4S Brown
Offered by Case 4 Less
Price: $3.99
4 used & new from $1.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Soo cute!, July 10, 2012
I got a case for me and my sister and we get compliments on them all the time. They are soo cute. They cover all the side buttons perfectly and feels snug.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels cheap, July 10, 2012
I bought this case hoping to use it as a wallet to hold credit cards.
This is waaay to big. I guess it did say 100mm cigarettes on the description but I don't smoke so I didn't really know they were referring to the long cigarettes.

The metal feels thing and flimsy. There are other cases out there that have a little bit more weight to it and feel sturdier. This was definitely not wallet material.

John Frieda Loose Curls 1 1/4 Inch Curling Iron
John Frieda Loose Curls 1 1/4 Inch Curling Iron
Price: $22.99
37 used & new from $17.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great iron for the price, July 10, 2012
Pros
-Heats up quickly
-Ceramic=less damaging
-Curls my hair great. I had a 1.25 inch babyblss ceramic iron that cost me alsmot 40 dollars. It lasted about 2 years. I dropped it on carpet and the bottome snapped in half. I like this iron better because the smaller barrel makes tighter curls there for the last longer.
-feels sturdy but not heavy
-cheap

Cons
-the area where you press to open the clamp feels too big, they should have designed it to be smaller. It feels awkward but I got used to it
-I wish the screen lit up so I know if it's on or not at a quick glance

SE - Probe Set - 5.5in.-6in., 5 Pc - DD3105C
SE - Probe Set - 5.5in.-6in., 5 Pc - DD3105C
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $5.11
7 used & new from $5.11

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT for medical use!!, July 10, 2012
This product is not for medical use at all. I searched dental cleaning and this product appeared on the list but in reality it's not safe for medical use and it says so on the package.

Very misleading online.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, April 30, 2012
This is my second macbook keyboard cover. My Moshi clear guard lasted me 4 years, it's starting to discolor so I thought I would try this out.

Pros
-cheap
-most of the keys fit except the arrows, seems a bit off
-lets the light shine through
-Keys are black so it won't show dirt as easily as other covers.

Cons
-doesn't feel as "invisible" as the Moshi clear guard
-makes squishy noises when typing
-the edges don't go all the way to the edge of the keyboard recess area
-the edges of the keys are hard so when you are typing you can really feel them. Maybe I'll get used to it.

This is good if you are looking for something to cover your keyboard but if you are looking for something that's barely there AND also protect the keys, I still recommend the Moshi Clearguard cover.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2015 3:25 PM PST

Vancode Design iPhone 4 4S Barely There Credit Card Hard Cover Case (White)
Vancode Design iPhone 4 4S Barely There Credit Card Hard Cover Case (White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 30, 2012
Pros
-snug fit
-looks great on the white Iphone 4s
-cheap
-lightweight
-I love the compartment but wished it held more than one card at a time

Cons
-doesn't cover side buttons
-can't put your phone face down the side of the case is pretty much level to the screen.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3