Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for John Hanson > Reviews

Browse

John Hanson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John Hanson "Johnny Appleseed" RSS Feed (Payson, Utah)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Piranha (Oregon Files, The)
Piranha (Oregon Files, The)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars but I have loved Cussler for 40 years now and the flavor is ..., July 21, 2015
I'm aware that other authors are involved in writing these books, but I have loved Cussler for 40 years now and the flavor is still the same. He has flown around the world with me several times over the years and has made air travel bearable as the service has diminished. Juan Cabrillo and the Oregon series has become a favorite of mine, and Piranha did not disappoint. This was as good a read as I was expecting.

Crystal Keepers (Five Kingdoms Book 3)
Crystal Keepers (Five Kingdoms Book 3)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I have become addicted - good writing, great story lines, April 4, 2015
My daughters kids were reading the YA Fantasy genre and the girls asked me to read a couple and give my opinion. I have become addicted - good writing, great story lines, great discussions about good and evil that are really pretty sophisticated. And - really fun to read. I have become a fan of Brandon Mull - he's as good as Orsen Scott Card in this very different literary style. I liked this a lot.

Ravensburger Dad'S Shed - 500 Pieces Large Format Puzzle
Ravensburger Dad'S Shed - 500 Pieces Large Format Puzzle
Price: $13.66
29 used & new from $9.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun puzzle, March 1, 2015
Again, the large pieces make the puzzle easier and more fun. It still took over a week. The secret is to have a large enough table that you can sit down when you want to, but leave it when you don't. We loved it - prefect puzzle. Now - how about another photo of the puzzle so two people don't have to fight over the box. That would warrant a sixth star.

Ravensburger Exotic Harbor - 500 Pieces Large Format Puzzle
Ravensburger Exotic Harbor - 500 Pieces Large Format Puzzle
Offered by stores123
Price: $13.66
28 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 1, 2015
Fun puzzle. We like the extra large puzzle pieces and the art work is fantastic. Great puzzle.

Gold Stars F3528002 LED Dome Light Fixture Double 921 Wedge 2 X 150 LUM 12v Natural White (1)
Offered by Smart Camping World
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Could NOT be more happy with these lights, November 4, 2014
Could NOT be more happy with these lights. My wife wanted me to install under-counter lighting - the rope-type LED stuff. When I replaced the two 12 volt lights with these, she said forget the ropes - that was exactly what she was looking for. Also, unlike the ones installed in our Montana 3750FL, we can turn on only half a light with these. We are also replacing the ceiling lights and are very happy with the new light levels. Finally, we have gone solar and the voltage draw on the batteries is a fraction - literally - of what it was. A real win/win situation for us.

Camco 22902 TastePURE 1/2" ID x 25' Heated Drinking Water Hose
Camco 22902 TastePURE 1/2" ID x 25' Heated Drinking Water Hose
Price: Click here to see our price
26 used & new from $151.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding heated RV hose, October 6, 2014
The lowest temp I have encountered was 15 degrees in September in Yellowstone Nat'l Park where we were working. The hose kept the water inside from freezing even when the hose bib, which was NOT heated, did freeze. As soon as we heated the hose bib/faucet for about 60 seconds with a hair dryer, the water started running.

I loved that the hose came with a fitting that lets it be hooked up so the electrical plug is at either the water source end or the RV end. I'm having an AC plug installed where the hose hooks up to the RV so I will not need to use an extension chord (which would invalidate the warranty). Also, I took advantage of the $10 remote offered by Amazon along with the hose that lets me turn on the power at the plug from w/in the RV.

PortaPuzzle Deluxe 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Storage and Transport 1000pc
PortaPuzzle Deluxe 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Storage and Transport 1000pc
Offered by StitchCraftCreate - ships next day from the UK
Price: $74.95
5 used & new from $74.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solution in limited space, March 20, 2014
My wife & I have become full-timers and that has really slowed down our jigsaw puzzle solving, something we've loved doing together. This case makes it possible to put the puzzle away and take it out again easily. We haven't completed our first puzzle since making the RV our permanent home, but to be honest, we haven't tried yet. However, the puzzle is safely put away waiting for us without having to dump the pieces in the box - it is about 10% finished and will transfer easily to the dining table when our busy lives allow.

Telescope Solar Filter by Seymour Solar for Meade ETX 125, 114EQ, and DS-2114 ATS

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality I hoped for, March 20, 2014
I was hoping to see more surface detail on the sun than I do with this filter. I saw none.

I'll pay what I have to in order to get it, but thought this one would do the job. I can see sun spots, but that's about it. I've only used it once and - to be honest - am reviewing it now because I keep receiving the request, but I'd like longer to determine it's quality. If it works better with a longer effort, I'll try to come back and modify this evaluation.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2014 5:27 PM PST

Camco 57713 Olympian Wave 6 Dust Cover (Wall Mounted Style)
Camco 57713 Olympian Wave 6 Dust Cover (Wall Mounted Style)
Price: Click here to see our price
12 used & new from $9.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, October 28, 2013
The only negative reviews of the Wave 6 Olympian Heater involved having to re-build it due to pollution of the heating element by dust & dirt. People who used the heater seemed to have more success. This cover is heavy duty and fits well, and it can be placed over the heater within minutes of turning it off, so there is no need to leave the heater uncovered when leaving the RV. Good product for a very low price.

12.5 Foot Telescoping Extension Ladder ANSI Standard EN131 (12.5FT Ladder W/ Ladder Bag)
Offered by XtremepowerUS
Price: $87.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, October 2, 2013
My wife & I are now full-timers and bought some equipment to keep our awning out permanently. We cannot hang a ladder off our permanent 5th wheel ladder because the bike goes there, so I looked for something portable. This ladder looked good - I had seen one like it for $169 at Camping World but didn't want to pay that much.

This cost me about $85 and arrived quickly. It does the trick and stores easily on top our four folding chairs in the 'basement' of our RV. Yesterday, at the Boise Camping World I saw this ladder selling for $195 - exact same ladder - and the one that is 2 feet shorter for $165. This was a GREAT deal. The ladder works very well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6