Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Morgannnn > Reviews

Browse

Morgannnn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Morgannnn RSS Feed

New DragonBall Z Stars Crystal Glass Ball 7pcs with Gift Box, LARGE 76MM in diameter
Offered by TME Electronics
Price: $52.46
11 used & new from $52.46

5.0 out of 5 stars who hates that show thought that they Dragon balls looked really nice and were a good size, December 17, 2014
I cannot wait for my boyfriend to open this for Christmas. He's so obsessed with Dragonball Z and when I opened the box even I, Morgan, who hates that show thought that they Dragon balls looked really nice and were a good size. They are a very good quality and I honestly didn't except them to be that big but wow! 5 stars they look amazing!

Maneki Neko Fortune Cat Lucky Cat Family White (Solar Powered)
Maneki Neko Fortune Cat Lucky Cat Family White (Solar Powered)
Offered by MVTRADINGONLINE(USA)
Price: $10.00
3 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Morgannnnn, September 1, 2011
Super cute! It came in the original box and everything so I am very happy. I will have to give it four stars though. It's built cheaply for such a steep price! ): Sorry! But it is an amazing toy!

Marshall Ferret Sweatshirt, Colors Vary
Marshall Ferret Sweatshirt, Colors Vary
Price: $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Morgannnnn, September 1, 2011
OH MY GOD. IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! ANYONE WHO SEES THIS HAS TO KNOW THIS IS A MUST BUY ITEM. I looooooooove mine. Super cute! :) I can't stand how cute and how of good quality it is! And it even has a little hole for the leash to connect to the collar! 5 stars!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2012 11:24 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, September 1, 2011
I actually ordered a too big of one but I guess I'll have to use it as the litter pan for when my furry friend is out of his cage! Right on time and it's came exactly how it looked in the picture! It's huge! (: