Profile for cataxlady > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cataxlady RSS Feed

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB Silver (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB Silver (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
Offered by EverythingDeals
Price: $51.95
36 used & new from $39.00

2.0 out of 5 stars ok but so smalll, March 11, 2013
This thing has greay sound quality, although on some songs it sounds a little scratchy. It is so.small that i have lost it, found it a year later, and lost it again. It takes very little tome to charge, about half an hour. I would not recommend it to someone who is always losing things

Airhogs Remote Control R/C Heli Cage Helicopter (Orange)
Airhogs Remote Control R/C Heli Cage Helicopter (Orange)
Offered by Kidz Kupboard
Price: $55.09
3 used & new from $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST HELICOPTER EVER!, August 26, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
We bought this and thought it would be great, but it stopped working after our second flight. It just wouldn't turn on. It was a total waste of money.

Melitta Coffee Grinder
Melitta Coffee Grinder
Price: $29.99
10 used & new from $27.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Melitta Grinders are great!, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Melitta Coffee Grinder (Kitchen)
We purchased this grinder mainly due to using our last Melitta coffee grinder for almost 18 years. My husband had it when I met him and we joked it is one of the only things we still had for our entire marriage. We drink a lot of coffee so our last grinder was used alot. But it finally gave up and we had to toss it. I must say however I didn't know what I was missing. Although the old one did the job, I love this new grinder. My favorite thing about it is that you do not have to hold the button when it grinds, you push the button and while it grinds you can fill the coffee maker with water. Also I really like how the grinding cup comes out of the unit so you can dump the grinds into the filter without picking up the entire unit. It has lots of adjustments which I haven't messed with much since it worked so well right out of the box. I can't say enough good about the Melitta Grinders. We are very happy with it so far.

TOMS Women's Canvas Slip-On,Navy Blue,8.5 M
TOMS Women's Canvas Slip-On,Navy Blue,8.5 M
Offered by Unlimited Shop
Price: Click here to see our price
25 used & new from $27.44

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME SHOES!, July 20, 2011
These shoes are so comfy, fun, and stylish. I recently got these for a friend and she loved them. These shoes are the right fit and dont run small or large. Buy you exact size and YOU WILL LOVE THEM!

D-Link Wireless N+300 Mbps Extreme-N Gigabit Router (DIR-655)
D-Link Wireless N+300 Mbps Extreme-N Gigabit Router (DIR-655)
Offered by kccomputer
Price: Click here to see our price
185 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Range, Fast and Easy to Install, October 6, 2010
This is my first review ever. But I try to be very cautious when buying products. I decided to purchase this product due to the many favorable reviews. However, I was concerned that the product would not have the range needed to use the internet all over my 3600 square foot home. My network is a combination of wired and wireless and the unit needed to be placed in the far corner (not in the middle) of my home due to wiring constrants. The reception has to pass through several walls and upstairs. I am very happy with the speed all over my home. Also there is a noticable speed increase with both the wired and wireless devices. My wiring is Cat5 so I wasn't sure if there would be a difference in speed in my application. I use my computers for work and personal use and they are used all day long. The router was easy to set up. I have used two D-Link switches in conjuction with the router and all equipment is working faster and more reliably that before the new router was installed. I was reluctant to make this change because even though my old router connection was up and down all the time it was working most of the time and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get the new unit up and running correctly. It was a breeze to install, the software is easy to understand, the range is great, it is much faster than my old router, there is no longer pauses when streaming video, and I wish I had replaced the old units a long time ago.