Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Christopher Johnson > Reviews

Browse

Christopher John...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christopher Johnson "Guitar God" RSS Feed (Texarkana, AR USA)

Page: 1 | 2
New Balance Men's MT1210V2 Trail Shoe, Grey/Green, 12.5 4E US
New Balance Men's MT1210V2 Trail Shoe, Grey/Green, 12.5 4E US
Price: $124.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Toe Box a little short., July 3, 2015
I wear a 12.5 4E in all other NB. I buy a new pair every sux months for the past six years. This is the first pair of runners ive purchased. They are a little shorter than the crosdls trainers and other tennis shoes. Not short enough i cannot wear them. Positives: great while riding my bike, lightweight, cool, easy to keep clean. Great grip on the soles lots of cushion.

Bosch Season 1 [Ultra HD]
Bosch Season 1 [Ultra HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Im not into cops shows but..., February 28, 2015
This show is awesome. Its has potential for long term interesting character development.

Haggar Men's Work To Weekend Hidden Expandable Waist No Iron Pleat Front Pant,Bark,44x32
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 12, 2015
The legs are tight. Just this color though. Weird. The khakis the same size fit.

New Balance Men's 990V3 Running Shoe,Beige,12.5 4E US
New Balance Men's 990V3 Running Shoe,Beige,12.5 4E US

5.0 out of 5 stars Only brand that stays true to size every year, January 8, 2014
I can order any New Balance shoe in my size snd they always fit. My feet are super wide, so fitting them is difficult. This particular pair of shoes has an exceptional amount of padding and heel support. No break in was required. I put these shoes on and worked in them all week with no discomfort. They also dissapate moisture well. If you have big sweaty feet, you will probably like these shoes.

Neiko 100-Piece Security Bits Set with Hard Storage Case
Neiko 100-Piece Security Bits Set with Hard Storage Case
Price: $12.99
13 used & new from $7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Will not open Wii, August 15, 2012
There is nothing wrong with this product. But if you're buying it to open a Wii look else where. The bits are too fat to reach the recessed tri wing screws under the rubber feet.

New Balance Men's Mx1011 Training Fitness Shoe
New Balance Men's Mx1011 Training Fitness Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes EVER!!!, January 21, 2012
This is the second pair of these I have owned. I finally wore the other ones out and was so worried I wouldn't be able to get another identical pair. Here is what I use the shoes for, I weight train in these 2 hours a day six days a week for over a year. I also run 30 to 40 minutes a day or do other cardio, P90X. These shoes are so comfortable and they breathe. The hard outer instep helps your back and form when doing lower leg work like squats or deadlifts. If you need training shoes and you aren't a marathon runner, get these. Truly great cross trainers.

Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor
Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor
Offered by BLUE BIRDS
Price: $27.64
30 used & new from $27.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Why was I not told about this razor when I was young!!, January 6, 2012
If I had all the money back I have wasted on those Gillete blades over the past 20 years I could probably retire. I am 34 years old and I started out with a cartridge just like everybody in my generation. We were scammed guys. This is the closest and easiest shave I have ever had. I have a beard that is so corse that I can only get one to two shaves out of a Fusion blad. I can shave four times with this Merkur and now that I have learned to use it, in half the time. It is so simple, easy to use, and best of all the BLADES ARE CHEAP!!!! I got 100 Crystal "SUPER +" Platinum Double Edge Safety Razor Blades here at Amazon for 17.99 for 100 blades. So basically that means I get roughly 400 shaves for around 18$ as opposed to 24 shaves for 28$. You do not have to be a math wiz to figure out that the cartridge razor is a rip off. Get this razor you will thank me.

Nintendo 3DS Screen Protective Filter
Nintendo 3DS Screen Protective Filter
Offered by Digitalville
Price: $8.69
8 used & new from $3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars If all screen protectors were this GREAT!!!, January 6, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is hands down the best screen protector I have ever bought for any device that has a screen. It took me all of five minutes to get it put on with absolutely ZERO bubbles on the first try. Let me also say that every other device I own has bubbles because I stink at putting these on. This is top notch quality and design with a perfect fit. Can't believe I am writing a rave review about a screen protector, but with so many crappy products out there these days, it is nice to get something quality everynow and then.

Nair Nair for Men Body Hair Remover - 8 oz: 4 units.
Nair Nair for Men Body Hair Remover - 8 oz: 4 units.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works if you DON'T follow directions.., December 28, 2011
Use more than it says, completely coat the area you are working on. Leave it on for 20 minutes, and then use a warm wet towel and the hair will come off. Do not rub too hard or it will leave scratches or irritated spots. Better to leave it on longer than rub harder to get the hair off. IMO

Panasonic KX-TG7645M DECT 6.0 Link-to-Cell via Bluetooth Cordless Phone with Answering System, Metallic Gray, 5 Handsets
8 used & new from $149.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good phone, one major issue..., December 28, 2011
The manual says that it will announce the name OR the number of the incoming call. After speaking with customer service it was confirmed that this is not the case. It will only announce the name of the caller. So if someone calls on a cell phone, expect to get TX cell phone or whatever undescriptive info that may come over the caller ID. I know some areas that cell phone names show up, however in our area, all we get is TX cell phone. There is no where to make the phone announce the number instead of the name even though the manual clearly says it will. Kinda crappy if you ask me, I wouldn't have minded if if weren't for the false info prior to purchase. The phone is great other than that.

Page: 1 | 2