Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Todd Depaul > Reviews

Browse

Todd Depaul's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Todd Depaul RSS Feed

Anker 40W 4-Port USB Wall Charger PowerPort 4, Multi-Port USB Charger with Foldable Plug for iPhone SE / 6s / 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / Pro, Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6, Note 5, LG G5 and More
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Big loser, model continuously trips its safety switch, November 17, 2015
I have tons of anker products that work great. This is not one unfortunately.

Every time I plug a device in, nothing happens.... Until I realized the devices blue light is on. Then I need to unplug it from the wall to "reset" it. Wow, never seen a charger with a blue led of death.

Anker knows about the issue from their description above "Note:
If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry"

A charger that constantly needs resetting... What a great feature I never knew I wanted
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2015 11:42 AM PST

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked briefly, April 29, 2014
I loved this guy.. until the lightening tab broke off. Seems like it was barely even attached. I can't believe this thing broke so fast... Next time I think I'll buy a BELKIN, over BROLKEN

Belkin QODE Ultimate Wireless Keyboard and Case for iPad 2, 3rd Gen and 4th Gen with Retina Display
Price: $69.79
86 used & new from $25.12

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, my laptop is going to the trash, August 20, 2013
Bravo Belkin!

I have always been a little suspicious of bluetooth keyboards.. they are awkward and clunky. I bought an Amazon branded one a while ago and it languished at home. Never making it on a plane to be useful to me.

All that changed when I got this little badboy. It fits right on the ipad and allows you to use the tablet the normal way very easily. But now, when I want to send emails or do any manner of typing, one flick of the wrist brings a fantastic feeling keyboard around.

It makes me realize how much I was slowing myself down composing emails on the ipad.

The innovations in this thing are amazing. The keyboard powers itself on and off via the magnets in the stand. This means, that without having to touch anything, the keyboard battery will last hundreds of years without a charge (basically). Also, when the top is closed, it the beautiful aluminum protective case looks as good as a macbook.

Bravo Belkin! You've created another gamechanger. The laptop is now staying tucked away at home and on business trips. The bold new world of tablets and mobile is here for good.

Cabeau Evolution Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow - The Best Travel Pillow with 360 Head, Neck and Chin Support, Black
Offered by Cabeau
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pillow, December 7, 2012
Just the ticket of what my family needed for travel! Neck stays upright comfortably, and it packs into a small ball to make travel a breeze.

Hansgrohe 92730000, M3/M2 Ceramic Cartridge
Hansgrohe 92730000, M3/M2 Ceramic Cartridge
Offered by Buildcom
Price: Click here to see our price
38 used & new from $18.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Tricky, brilliant Germans, June 22, 2012
After watching my faucet degrade in functionality, it was time for a fix. I read the other gentleman's review about the cartridge being too small and prayed to the Germanic gods of industrial design that I not suffer the same fate.

Alas! As the M2/M3 cartridge arrived I quickly saw that I had the same issue. The diameter was too small to fit. I was about to get an RMA when the thought crossed my mind that the old cartridge and the new one had a lot in common. Same height, same handle interface, same o ring, etc. What if the diameter didn't matter and I could make it fit.... Those wiley Germans! The only issue is that the cartridge had pegs in the bottom where there should be holes. As sure as Gunter is a genius, the legs were removable and the cartridge fit.

Hans may not engineer the most intuitive parts (perhaps the most unintuitive), but in fact this cartridge will fit an M3 faucet or an M2 faucet. You need only remove the plastic pegs and realize that it doesn't have to be flush to work perfectly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2012 3:32 PM PST

Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth Audio Devices
Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth Audio Devices
Offered by IsaacTronics
Price: $129.99
7 used & new from $34.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs to re-pair a little easier, March 1, 2012
Audio quality and distance where great. My only issue is that if you power it down (i.e. to save electricity or save iphone battery from bluetooth connection) you need to walk over, press its button, go through settings, and re pair. Many other competitors like miccus remember the last paired device. If logitech added this tiny but critical feature, I would give it 5 stars.

Update to 4 stars: Looks like my description wasn't fully accurate. Now that I have switched to android from iphone, I have found it much easier to connect via my phone and I don't have to push the physical button on the device. Seems like there is a procedure to autoconnect via iPhone and iPad, but it is a bit more cumbersome.

I would like to request a second hard button that would attempt to re-initiate a pair with the last device. Otherwise, this is the best device I have found on the market
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2013 5:10 PM PST