Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for I. Murgas > Reviews

Browse

I. Murgas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

I. Murgas RSS Feed (CA USA)

Sony 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Compact Super Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
Offered by Focus Camera
Price: $248.00
24 used & new from $115.00

4.0 out of 5 stars great lens, but slow AF in low light, April 11, 2008
This is only telephoto lens I have, so I can't compare it to anything. The thing I noticed is that autofocus in low light is very slow (1-2 seconds, sometimes even more), and sometimes it doesn't even manage to get a focus. The good thing is that is has pretty large manual focusing ring, which is easy to use, much better (wider and much more to rotate) than on standard 18-70 that came with Sony camera kit.
In good lighting conditions it focuses almost as fast as 18-70.

Transcend 8GB CompactFlash Memory Card 133x (TS8GCF133)
Transcend 8GB CompactFlash Memory Card 133x (TS8GCF133)
Price: $12.99
183 used & new from $10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap, but slow, April 7, 2008
These cards are cheap. But they are also pretty slow. I don't think they are really 133x. I tried them in my Sony Alpha, and this card seems even slower than SanDisk ultra 2, which is a 66x CF card. Anyhow, it is still a good bargain, 8GB for that price.