Profile for Gallo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gallo RSS Feed (Hoboken, NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder - 600g Unflavored Post Workout Muscle Building Supplement
Offered by Bon Naturals
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, May 30, 2014
I did a 4 week cycle of this, and gained about 6 lbs of muscle. I mixed it with my post-workout shake and couldn't even tell the difference. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a solid creatine supplement. Can't go wrong with this stuff.

Microplane Colossal Pedicutre Rasp Brown
Microplane Colossal Pedicutre Rasp Brown
Offered by AFL Fulfillment
Price: $8.10
26 used & new from $8.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good For Crossfit, April 4, 2014
I bought this to shave down my hand caluses after crossfit. These work great on removing the excess skin, however the rasp surface is a little far from the edge for this purpose. But it does get the job done. Saves alot of money vs the emery boards, although you should have a few handy to touch up and smooth out

Oriental Furniture Matchstick Roll Up Window Blinds, Natural, 24-Inch Wide
Oriental Furniture Matchstick Roll Up Window Blinds, Natural, 24-Inch Wide
Price: $23.63
2 used & new from $22.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Transparent, April 4, 2014
I bought these to put on some french doors in my house as a privacy shade, however you are able to see right through them. They were well built, however

Crossfit Weightlifting Wrist Wraps - Excellent Wrist Support - Variety of Colors Available for Men and Women
Offered by Behind The Bar
Price: $30.00 - $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 4, 2014
These wrist wraps are great! I had a slight problem with my original pair, but they were more than willing to send me a new pair, which have an better stitch pattern- very comparable to the Rogues. Definitely worth getting!

Ray-Ban RB4147P Flat Top Boyfriend Polarized Sunglasses,Tortoise Frame/Brown Lens
Price: $127.56
23 used & new from $116.95

5.0 out of 5 stars 5th Pair, April 24, 2013
Basically the only way I can describe my love for these glasses is that I have bought 5 pairs. My other 4 have been either smashed or lost, but its not really their fault. They are a perfect fit if you have a big dome piece (me), and they are durable as long as you don't let your pissed off girlfriend anywhere near them. And amazon has the best price by far- these retail for $190. I will be purchasing all my replacement pairs from here... Amazon has already saved me $250.

Only thing to note is that you should probably get a glasses screwdriver, as they need to be tightened up every 6 months or so.

RIM ACC-38873-301 Black TPU Soft Shell Case for BlackBerry 9900 9930
RIM ACC-38873-301 Black TPU Soft Shell Case for BlackBerry 9900 9930

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracked Screen, April 22, 2013
I had this on my blackberry for 3 weeks and it saved my phone from a few drops, but i dropped it this weekend and the screen cracked. I do like the size and texture of the case, but if you drop your phone you might want to look at something with a bit more

UPDATE: 2nd cracked screen from a 2 1/2 foot drop. This case sucks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2013 6:43 AM PDT

MuscleTech naNO Vapor Perforamance Series, Blue Raspberry, 1.15lb., Pre-Workout Powder with Citrulline Mallate
Price: $36.29
18 used & new from $31.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Preworkout, December 19, 2012
Great tasting preworkout formula- does not taste as good as the fruit punch, but its tolerable. I truly think this is the best preworkout on the market and prefer it over Jack3d and the others.

Depo 315-1943R-DS Nissan Xterra Passenger Side Replacement Taillight Assembly
Depo 315-1943R-DS Nissan Xterra Passenger Side Replacement Taillight Assembly
Price: $49.65
8 used & new from $49.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 19, 2012
OE quality- looks like a taillight off of a new car. Easy installation, especially with the option of reusing the wiring and lamps (also included).

JS1 New Oem Blackberry Battery J-S1 9220 9310 9320
JS1 New Oem Blackberry Battery J-S1 9220 9310 9320
Offered by SeaKa USA
Price: $12.99
7 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Battery, December 19, 2012
Good OE replacement battery. Lasts just as long as the battery that came with the phone-keeps my Curve alive for 2 days minimum!

Hamilton Beach 56221 Smoothie Smart Blender
Hamilton Beach 56221 Smoothie Smart Blender
Offered by Life and Home
Price: $85.85
2 used & new from $52.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 19, 2012
Makes great protein shakes in 45 seconds- Smoothie Bar Quality were talkin here. Its a little loud, and the plastic base may be prone to breakage, but other than that, am truly satisfied with this unit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5