Profile for Mexico > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mexico RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Rap With The Facts - MULTIPLICATION
Rap With The Facts - MULTIPLICATION
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It helps a lot!, August 9, 2011
My mom is a teacher and she used to have this CD for the kids, but someone lost it at the school, so I boughted for her. Let me tell you that she has teach the multiplications with this CD for the last 10 years. The kids learn it fast and it is a fun way of teaching them.

Airlink101 AWLL5077 Golden 150Mbps Wireless Mini USB Adapter
Airlink101 AWLL5077 Golden 150Mbps Wireless Mini USB Adapter
Offered by aSavings
Price: $9.63
24 used & new from $9.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, August 9, 2011
I bought this item for by WD Live Hub, and what I liked was the size, is just so small!!! nice because I don't want to see another cable going around into all my electronics. It works fine, I don't have any comparation point, but I haven't have any trouble. I just plug it in, and it started working.

Cisco-Linksys WRT310N Refurb Wireless-N Gigabit Router
Cisco-Linksys WRT310N Refurb Wireless-N Gigabit Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, August 9, 2011
Hello all,

I live in Mexico, and my internet company does not provide a wireless modem. So I bought this item thinking that probably bc it was Refurbish, it wouldn't work so good, but it does. You won't notice it is that way, just because the box is a regular brown one. But I just plugged the cable and the power and it worked... I haven't configure it to have a password, a task that I want to do, just haven't have the time, but if it is complicating for you in setting up this things, with this one no worries. It gives sufficient strenght of signal to my hole house and I can be accross the street and still have it. I haven't try how far, bc I am sure I don't need it, but it has a very good coverage. Not expensive so it is good.

WD TV Live Hub 1TB Media Center (Old Model)
WD TV Live Hub 1TB Media Center (Old Model)
Offered by BinkieMelane
Price: $399.59
6 used & new from $239.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe how I lived without this!, August 9, 2011
Hello to all,

I am really happy of buying this product, it works very good, the interfase is just fantastic! It look very nice, it reproduce your videos great! I bought this because I just got a Sony HD Camcorder, and I was wondering what to do with the videos that I am taking, how can I see them easy! This is the product you are looking for. Besides, you can store, music, photos and Movies!!! Great if you have kids, you save a copy of your Blu-Rays here and whenever you need to put them a movie you don't need to search on your tons of DVD's, which probably will start scratching and in some moment you will need to buy a new one! You will stop doing that! I would have payed the double of the price for this product!

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Nintendo Wii
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Nintendo Wii
22 used & new from $18.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Husband Present, March 31, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I gave this to my husband as a present, he is not very into games, but every male co-worker I talked to said excellent stuff, the only issue, is that is complicated to play and to keep on it... you need to dedicate time to start learning it.

(25) Cow Holstein Black Print Farm Barn Animal Birthday Party 11" Balloon Latex
(25) Cow Holstein Black Print Farm Barn Animal Birthday Party 11" Balloon Latex
Offered by The_CornerShop
Price: $8.99
14 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ballons, March 31, 2011
they where very nice at my kids party, everyone was talking about the ballons how nice they look. The only issue is that when the air is in, the black tends not to be as strong as the picture. When they start lossing air, the paint like drops... and if you touch them you will get your fingers black. Overall it was worth it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just amazing, March 31, 2011
From the six I bought (mickey, pluto, Buzz, Woody and Cars), this was the better one, if I could make my purchase again, I will had bought only the ones with tress or something like this... The tall tree is not included, nither the cloud or the grass. It includes some flowers, a couple of bees and a couple of butterflies.

Every life has to be pasted individually.

The only thing I didn't like to much, is that the tree has a white border, and I don't remember on this moment, but some other items on this decal had it too, so if your wall is not white or any clear color, it won't look very good... so do't put in on a blue or pink wall.

Roommates Rmk1431Gm Toy Story Buzz Glow In The Dark Giant Wall Decal
Roommates Rmk1431Gm Toy Story Buzz Glow In The Dark Giant Wall Decal
Price: $12.99
37 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not well cut, March 31, 2011
Like Woody, this one had the same trouble, the edges when you where taking it off the paper where not well cut, so you had troubles to remove it, you need good scisors. All the green you can see on the Buzz glows in the dark.

Roommates Rmk1430Gm Toy Story Woody Peel & Stick Giant Wall Decal
Roommates Rmk1430Gm Toy Story Woody Peel & Stick Giant Wall Decal
Price: $20.07
40 used & new from $19.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Not well cut, March 31, 2011
Make sure you have some sicors and patience when you paste this one because it cames on pieces which are not well cut, so you have troubles to take it off the paper. I didn;t like the legs, they are too thin. Overall is good, very very big.

Roommates Rmk1508Gm Mickey Mouse Peel And Stick Giant Wall Decal
Roommates Rmk1508Gm Mickey Mouse Peel And Stick Giant Wall Decal
Price: $11.00
43 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 31, 2011
I bought around 7 big size stickers to decor my son's room (Buzz, Woody, Pooh, Pluto, Cars and this one). It just looks amazing! I really liked this one, because of the bright colors! I didn't wanted to decor only of one caracter or one movie (i.e. Toy Story), becuase then he could get bored, besides if I am looking for a Rud, fan or desk light, I can find of many different cartoons and put it on the room and it looks good, I don't need to stick into one theme. Sometimes is better the Cars rug, or Pooh, so my kids room theme is just Disney or Kids cartoons. Which I am sure was better.

Page: 1 | 2