Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage GNO Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for J. Kelley > Reviews

Browse

J. Kelley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 309

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Kelley "dahozho" RSS Feed (Mid-Atlantic coast)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DII 100% Polyester, Damask, Machine Washable, Holiday Tablecloth, 60 x 84", Cream, Seats 6 to 8 People
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been very happy with this tablecloth, August 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been very happy with this tablecloth. It fits well on my oval dining table, and stays on well, despite the slippery poly material. The best part about this tablecloth is how well it washes up-- it is used weekly and there is always a wine or grape juice spill-- no trouble incold wash, its aa good as new!

ASICS Women's GEL-Craze TR Cross-Training Shoe,Black/White/Hot Pink,9 M US
ASICS Women's GEL-Craze TR Cross-Training Shoe,Black/White/Hot Pink,9 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars Why would someone make a fitness shoe with pointy toeboxes?, May 4, 2015
My problem with these shoes is with the toe boxes. If the shoes were as short with a wider toebox, I would be able to wear them. However, they seem to be constructed like some flats, with pointy toes. I don't want my fitness shoes to have pointy toes, as I have bunion problems developing, and this doesn't help. Unfortunately, I didn't wear them around the house long enough and wore them outside, so I can't return them. Really cute design, stable, great support, and would be excellent but for the toebox being so pointy. I should have looked more carefully at the pictures.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2015 3:37 PM PDT

Adovia Natural Dead Sea Mud Soap
Adovia Natural Dead Sea Mud Soap
Offered by goPure Naturals
Price: $21.00
2 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 20, 2015
Even with a good soap, you MUST use moisturizer
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2015 8:44 AM PDT

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable, Perfect Shower, Baby or Birthday Gift for Toddler 32x32" Hooded Towel for Infant to Toddler - Owl
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, fun bathtime towel., April 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Fun hooded towel for toddlers. Little girl loves to take it out & wear it around the house in addition to using it out of the tub! Washes well.

The Parsha with Rabbi Juravel: Vayikra
The Parsha with Rabbi Juravel: Vayikra
by Rabbi Juravel
Price: $28.95
16 used & new from $23.96

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent parsha book for elementary kids, April 18, 2015
This series is wonderful for the early elementary grades. The overview and midrashim reinforce what the children are learning in school. I use this every Shabbos and it does get requested at bedtime too!

Forum Novelties Clown On The Town Costume, Medium
Forum Novelties Clown On The Town Costume, Medium
Offered by Costumes & Party Supplies - ANYTIME
Price: $14.18
28 used & new from $11.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, colorful, looks great!, March 10, 2015
Great costume! My son loves this costume (and we saw one in an international picture too!). It was long enough that I hope he can use it next year!! Held up well over the holiday!

Capezio Women's High-Neck Tank Leotard,Navy,X-Large
Capezio Women's High-Neck Tank Leotard,Navy,X-Large
Price: $20.04
2 used & new from $19.48

3.0 out of 5 stars fits like a regular scoop neck, March 10, 2015
I wanted a HIGH neck fit. This isn't it, fits like a regular scoop neck. Will keep looking...

The Parsha with Rabbi Juravel - Shemos
The Parsha with Rabbi Juravel - Shemos
by Rabbi Juravel
Price: $21.62
19 used & new from $20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic book for elementary students, February 26, 2015
This is a fantastic book for elementary students. It keeps their interest, my first grader likes to take turns reading with me, and he loves to discuss it! This is always on his Shabbos reading list. Excellent choice for kids who've outgrown the My First Parsha series.

goPURE Natural Eye Cream for Dark Circles, Puffiness, Bags & Wrinkles - With Plant Stem Cells, Matrixyl 3000, Hyaluronic Acid, Cucumber, Vitamins C & E, Aloe, MSM & More- Addresses Every Eye Concern
Offered by goPure Naturals
Price: $31.74
2 used & new from $13.42

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this gel, February 26, 2015
I really like this gel. This is the first eye gel I've tried, and it does a good job hydrating. Keep it in the fridge, and it provides a nice cooling sensation around the eyes after a long day on the computer.

I'm impressed with how this gel has lessened my dark under-eye circles. I've tried some of the expensive creams (Strivecten, LaMer, etc.) and not seen the reduction that this gel (at 2 weeks use) has done. I'm very happy to have found a product that works for me on the dark circles and I don't have to redo my budget for it.
My only problem has been the cap pressing down the pump and product leaking, but I just don't snap down the cap and its just fine. They might want to teak the cap though.

The Adventures of PJ Pepperjay
The Adventures of PJ Pepperjay
by Yehudis Backenroth
Price: $7.19
8 used & new from $6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful character! Please, more PJ Pepperjay stories!, January 14, 2015
My first-grader loves this book. The chapters are short enough for him to read on his own, and he loves reading about an older boy who has silly 'disasters' happening in his life. He also is very happy that this boy is in a school like his own, Rebbe and all. The inventive foods the Pepperjay family has are a wonderful touch as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20