Profile for robert moritz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

robert moritz "robmo" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
SE MZ101B Helping Hand Magnifier
SE MZ101B Helping Hand Magnifier
Price: $6.99
26 used & new from $5.90

3.0 out of 5 stars I am a teacher and I wanted to replace ones ..., December 5, 2014
I am a teacher and I wanted to replace ones that have been pilfered, the bases on these are not as heavy as the ones the previous teacher had ordered.

4 IN 1 "X-TRONIC" MODEL #9020-XTS HOT AIR REWORK & SOLDERING IRON STATION, FUME EXTRACTOR & VACUUM PICKUP TOOL - 5 Hot Air Nozzles - 10 Asst. Solder Tips - 1 Extra Hot Air & Soldering Iron Heating Element - Pinpoint Tweezers - 1 5X MAGNIFYING LAMP!!!
Offered by the_mercantile_station
Price: $229.80
2 used & new from $229.80

The Mix-Up [Vinyl]
The Mix-Up [Vinyl]
Price: $16.98
26 used & new from $14.96

4.0 out of 5 stars great background music, July 4, 2012
This review is from: The Mix-Up [Vinyl] (Vinyl)
I think if you took all of the instrumental interludes from past Beastie Boys works, it would be better than this album but that doesn't mean I don't like The Mix Up. This is a good piece of vinyl and often put it on when I have friends on as back ground music.

DEWALT DCF826KL 1/4-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver Kit
DEWALT DCF826KL 1/4-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver Kit
6 used & new from $182.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Compact Lithium-Ion, June 6, 2012
I did not read the discription, pay attention these are COMPACT lithium-ion batteries. The lithium batteries are not interchangable with all tools, will not plug into my Dewalt wet/dry vacuum. The impact driver is great, I like the LED light-cool feature.

DEWALT DC012 Worksite Charger/Radio
DEWALT DC012 Worksite Charger/Radio
Price: $169.00
5 used & new from $139.00

5.0 out of 5 stars reception normal, June 6, 2012
great product, people complain about reception... I live rural, it has normal reception. Who chose the length of the chord? I wish it was 4 inches shorter or longer; when you wrap the chord for storage the plug ends up at the "wrap-around" which makes it difficult for the "cable-grabber thingy" to connect to a more interior wrap.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2013 12:59 PM PDT

Professional Timer Remote Control Shutter BULB EXPOSURES for NIKON DSLR Cameras D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3200 D3100 + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars works great with my D5100, March 29, 2012
In the title it says that it works with a D5100, however in the product description (sixth line item) it lists which cameras the remote is compatable, it doesn't show the D5100 so I was not sure if it would work or not. I took the risk and got lucky. The seller should make sure all the details are accuate and match. By the way good product easy to understand.

for Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery DSLR
for Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery DSLR

5.0 out of 5 stars They work with my D5100 but there is a trick, March 29, 2012
They will work but you have to fool the camera body into thinking that they are Nikon batteries. You do this by purchasing a "battery power grip" connect it to the bottom of the camera load your nikon battery in and turn on. Then add one of these batteries in the empty battery slot (there are 2 slots total); then remove the nikon battery and put another one of these battteries in its place. For under $15 dollars you have replaced a $50+ nikon battery which you would keep on hand as a backup when the other batteries are discharged. I am running with 4 aftermarket batteries and one nikon battery.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2012 7:06 AM PDT

Insten® 16FT/5M ACTIVE USB 2.0 EXTENSION / REPEATER CABLE
Insten® 16FT/5M ACTIVE USB 2.0 EXTENSION / REPEATER CABLE
Offered by Eforcity
Price: $6.69

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, February 24, 2012
This repeater cable works great for my application which is extending a wifi amplifier. It seems of good quality and is compatable with my computer.

NEEWER® AC Wall Charger with In-Car Charger Adapter for Nikon EN-EL14 Battery Compatible with Nikon Coolpix P7000, P7100, D3100, D3200, D5100 SLR Cameras
Offered by Midgar's Best
Price: $6.20
17 used & new from $1.21

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect price for car recharger, February 24, 2012
it works great! all chargers should be this price; no complaints and it showed up quickly. I paid $2. I like the fact that it can be either an AC or DC charger.

Vivitar Uv 67MM Filter Multi Coated
Vivitar Uv 67MM Filter Multi Coated
Offered by Celltime Inc.
Price: $8.94
4 used & new from $4.79

1.0 out of 5 stars they sent the wrong filter and didn't have time to return it before BurningMan, September 7, 2011
I ordered a Vivitar UV filter to protect my lens from being scratched at BurningMan, I received a Circular Polarized lens. I would have returned it but did not have enough time to return it and receive a new one before the event so I had to drive 35 miles to the nearest store to buy the right filter.....

Page: 1 | 2